Sex

SMUT WARNING LMAO THE CHAPTER NAME THO 😂 ok hope you enjoy!(btw this whole chapter is just smut so if u don't like skip it)

Akaashi and Bokuto rushed to the bedroom, throwing off their clothes as they ran down the hall. Once they entered the bedroom, they were both in only their boxers. Akaashi pushed Bokuto onto the bed and slid Bokuto's boxers off. Akaashi then proceeded to wrap his fingers around Bokuto's member. Imitating Bokuto, Akaashi licked his member and then started to bob his head slowly, but sped up. Bokuto moaned and dug his hands into Akaashi's hair. After a few minutes Bokuto climaxed and, still imitating Bokuto, Akaashi licked it all up. The boys cuddled together in the bed, both hot and sweaty but they didn't care. "K-Ko-Kotaro...can we maybe.....take it a step....further?" Akaashi asked and Bokuto knew what he meant. Kuroo had brought some lube for this date and had given it to Bokuto when they met at the place the date would be held. 'Thanks bro.' Bokuto thought as he got some lube and poured it on Akaashi's entrance.

Akaashi moaned a little at the touch as Bokuto spread it around the beginning of his entrance. Bokuto poured some lube on his fingers before asking Akaashi "Are you ready, Keiji?" Akaashi nodded. As Bokuto slipped one finger in Akaashi moaned loudly. It hurt but it also felt very good as Bokuto's finger searched inside Akaashi's body. Akaashi grunted and moaned as Bokuto searched some more. "Ok, I'm putting the second in."

"O-okay." Akaashi moaned really loud as Bokuto slipped the next finger in. After scissoring for a while, Bokuto applied the lube to his member. "Ok, Keiji, I'm putting it in." Akaashi nodded in response, not having enough energy to actually speak. As Bokuto put his member inside Akaashi, Akaashi moaned louder than he had before and it was a really long moan too which turned Bokuto on, if that was even possible for him to be turned on more. Bokuto started slow but gradually sped up. After a while, there where moans and groans filling the room with a couple "Kotaro"s mixed in. Bokuto loved it when Akaashi moaned his name. Akaashi and Bokuto both climaxed at the same time. The laid next to each other, breathing heavily, on the bed. "I love you, Kotaro." Akaashi managed to breath out. "I love you too, Keiji." Akaashi and Bokuto made out a little more before they both tried to take a little nap.

~~~~

OMB FAVE CHARACTER RIGHT HERE!!! Hope you liked it as much as I did! I'm squealing  internally!!! THIS IS JUST... GWAAAAHHHH!! Lmaowl I became Hinata. Anyways I hoped u liked it! Next chapter shit goes down... PREPARE FOR LIFE 🙃