Date

O BOY IT'S A SMUT CHAPTER! AND DONT WORRY AKAASHI WON'T TURN INTO AN OWL.... maybe. ANYWYAS ENJOY(btw ~~~~ means that the smut part is coming up and it means when it ends)

"OY! KEIJI GET UP!" Akaashi moaned. "But I wanna sleep." Bokuto sighed. "But what about our date?" At the word "date" Akaashi tensed and blushed. "O-oh r-rh-right. Yeah let's g-go." Akaashi got out of bed and sluggishly went to change. Bokuto went to pack some stuff for the date he had planned.

After all that was settled the boys headed out of their date. "Where are we going anyways, Kotaro?"

"It's a surprise Keiji!"

Akaashi sighed. "Okay."

Bokuto dragged Akaashi around a bit more till they came to a stop. Akaashi looked around to see a nice open grassy area that had trees around it. But these weren't just any trees, they were cherry blossoms. As the pink leaves from the cherry blossoms came down to the grassy area, Akaashi awed at this amazing site. "K-Kotaro it's beautiful! How did you find it?"

"I have a friend!" Just then Bokuto got a text from that exact friend.

From:Cat bro 😼
Did Akaashi like the place I found for you guys?

To:Cat bro 😼
YES THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT'S PERFECT! It's pretty and it has privacy for the two of us!!

From:Cat bro 😼
😹 No problem bro. I just hope you finally get laid. It's hard being the only non-virgin in our friendship.

To:Cat bro 😼
OYA OYA?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

From:Cat bro 😼
Last night. Anyways I gtg to my lil cat boyfriend. Text me when the date is over! Bye gl!

With that Bokuto put his phone away. "Who was that?" Akaashi asked. "Oh. My friend who find this place. Anyways, I figured we would have a picnic. This is the perfect spot for one!" Bokuto laid down a cloth and unpacked the food he had made this morning while his sleeping beauty slept. Akaashi bit into a sandwich and said with his mouth full "This is amazing, Kotaro." Bokuto laughed and wiped some crumbs off Akaashi's face. Akaashi blushed. "Y-you know you could have j-just told me." Bokuto laughed. "But it's cute when you're flustered!" Akaashi turned away as if he was mad. "Akaashiiiii! I'm sorry your just so cute!!!" Bokuto pouted as Akaashi finished his sandwich and gave Bokuto a kiss. After pulling away from the kiss he said "But I'm also pretty." Bokuto just laughed and pulled his boyfriend into another kiss.

Bokuto and Akaashi stared making out. They let their tongues enter each other's mouths. After a couple minutes of doing this, Bokuto removed Akaashi's shirt. Bokuto found Akaashi's weak spot again and stared to suck and kiss that spot which then made Akaashi moan quite loudly. Feared of being heard, Akaashi quickly covered his mouth as Bokuto stared leaving a trail of kisses down Akaashi's chest to his pants. "K-Keiji...are you ready for t-this?" Akaashi nodded. "Come one, hurry up Kotaro. I want you." The words "I want you" being said after his name turned Bokuto on and he didn't hold back.

~~~~

Bokuto slipped Akaashi's pants then boxers off of him, exposing Akaashi. Akaashi blushed as Bokuto eyed him up and down. 'His body is amazing and I can't wait to explore it.' Bokuto thought. Bokuto wrapped his hands around Akaashi's member and licked the tip of it with his tongue. Akaashi moaned a little but covered his mouth so no one would hear it but Bokuto. After a little bit of teasing Akaashi, Bokuto put his member inside his mouth. Bokuto bobbed his head up and down slowly but gradually got faster. Akaashi moved his second and to his mouth, trying to not let the moans and groans escape. But eventually Akaashi climaxed and Bokuto sucked it all up. When Akaashi climaxed he didn't hold back and moaned really loud. Bokuto thought it was so sexy and turned him on even more.

~~~~

"Get your clothes on and we can continue at home, Keiji." Akaashi got dressed while Bokuto packed everything up. They were both sweating really hard and their hairs were a mess so as they walked home they got weird looks from people, which made them walk fast. They both wanted each other so badly, which made them walk faster. Within a matter of minutes, the boys were home.