Confessions:Akaashi

"I-I'm sorry, Akaashi! I-i just... I..." Akaashi ran up to Bokuto and smashed their lips together. Bokuto leaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Akaashi's waist as Akaashi held his hands up to Bokuto's cheeks. A sweet kiss turned into a make out session as Akaashi threw Bokuto onto the bed. Both moaning and groaning in their kisses. They made our for a while till Akaashi stopped. "I'm sorry, Bokuto-San. I don't want this to lead somewhere... else." Bokuto understood. He got off his bed and got clothes together for Akaashi before proceeding to cleanse himself.

Akaashi changed and started in dinner. By the time Bokuto got out, Akaashi had finished. "Dinner's ready." Akaashi and Bokuto sat down at the table. It was quiet till Bokuto said something. "Akaashi... what does this make us?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean,... are we gay? And are we now dating? Or are we still friends?"

"..."
"I... I don't know. I guess... we are gay...??"

"I'm fine with that if I can be gay with you." Bokuto said with a smile. Even thought Bokuto tried to be sweet it came out funny and dumb. But Akaaski liked it. "Same here Bokuto-San."

"Call me Kotaro, please."

"Ok, Ko. Call me Keiji."

"Ok, Keiji." Both boys have off warm smiles as they finished their dinner. "Bokuto, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Of course! I mean, you did the first night you stayed here."

"But I was an owl. I'm taking about being in my human form and sleeping with you."

"I know what you mean, and I'm fine with that."

The boys climbed into bed together. "Goodnight, Kotaro, I love you."

"Goodnight, Keiji, I love you too." Bokuto kisses Akaashi's forehead before going to sleep.