Waking up in a hospital bed

• Dedicated to j k rowling for making my childhood amazingly epic

I woke up with a start. Where was i? Where was mother and father? Where they moving now? Was i okay?

"do stop fretting dear.." a lady spoke.

"who are you?" i spoke with fear.

"i am a healer, you are at st mungo's, a wizarding hospital!"

"a wizard?" the door opened "mother? Father?" i questioned "oh" it was just a weird old man with a long silver beard. He approached me.

"my dear child, how are you?" he questioned as the "healer" left.

I just nodded truthfully i was to worried to speak, i managed to speak out. "my parents?"

"miss granger, they are dead" he announced.

I couldn't really help it, i burst into a fit of uncontrollable tears. I couldn't see or remember what happened after that apart from hearing a smash, the next thing i remember was waking up and sobbing because i realised it wasn't a dream. About half and hour or so later the healer lady came in and feed me she left taking away my empty tray and the old man walked in again.

"my dear do you remember the night your parents died?"

I nodded.

"could you realve.."

I nodded again, i dunno why. I didn't want to tell this man, i didn't even know who he was. I was only five, my world had just been torn apart, i'm confused. But for some reason i know i must tell him.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hope u enjoy

I don't own harry potter

No copyright intended

Will update as offen as i can

Xxx