comfort, weasley style!

I didn't know where i was going i still had tears streaming down my face. I know anywhere apart from here, the wood, the town and the weasley- of course the weasley. They were only 5 mins away and always happy to see me, that's it i will go there. I walked to the weasley household, or the burrow as they call it. No one was in the garden so i walked up to the door and knocked. I only reached the handle, just so it was a bit awkward. The tears were still slowly falling down my face. Mrs Weasley opened the door.

"hello?" she looked down "Hermione, dear whats wrong?? come in!"

I followed her in sat down and took the hot chocolate she offord to me.

"what's wrong hermione?" she ask with a concerned vocie.

"it's Mummy, she died she had an accident, a experiment went wrong, i was alone with her. I saw the whole thing and called the healers and Daddy they couldn't help, she died, mrs weasley, she's dead!" i was streaming with tears by now. The twins walked in.

"OUT!" mrs weasley yelled "babe what else has happened, where's luna nad xeno?"

is she sidekick or something?

"When Daddy got back he was mad, said i killed her, said i was bad, said i could have stopped it. I couldn't or i would of, i didn't kill her, i love Mummy more than anyone, more than Luna sometimes. He kicked me out, i have no one or no where!" she hugged me tight.

"oh baby" she pulled me on her lap and began rocking me like a baby, this lasted for about five mins when she let go and i wiped my eyes. she called down the boys apart from Ron, who hated me and they sat and chatted to me, while she made some phine calls. There was a knock at the door. Charlie opened the door, there was Luna all teary eyed and sad. "Oh Mrs Weasley It's Mummy and-" Mrs weasley had walked in.

"I know baby, hermione's here!"

"HERMY!" She through her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"don't believe your dad luna, i did as much as i could!"

"i know hermy i know! I will miss you, i can't believe what he did!"

we broke apart.

"miss weasley? where will i go?"