Worst nightmares coming true

I had been at the Lovegood for a year now. They were lovely and I looked to them as family. I had Mummy and Daddy and Luna. Luna and I were best of friends, she was five now and hadn't changed much. I haven't eithier I'm six now. I can still remember the night my parents died and have had nightmares on it. To be honest I should put it behidn me I have a new family now. I also have Best friends... Fred, Geogre, Charlie and Bill Weasley. Fred and Geogre are 7, Charlie is 13 and Bill is 14 they all know about my parents.

I've been in my old families house, the day after i arrived at the Lovegood, it has hell. Everything was how i had left it but no mother or father. I had a bad fear now.. of losing Mummy.

I am sat down in Mummy's lab Luna and Daddy are out. Mummy is experimenting on some new poition. I was sat on the counter watching, I found magic fasinating Mummy hadn't taught me wandless magic yet, she had explained it and she will teach me when i turn 7. BANG! Mummy had made the poition go worng.

"Get out the lab, Hermione"

"Mummy?"

"Go Hermione"

I scrabbled to the stairs still looking at Mummy. BANG BANG BANG! Right infront of my eyes Mummy had even knocked by the potion. I ran over crying!

"Mummy, MUMMY?? MUMMY??" I was screaming her name over and over again. She wasn't breathing. I grabbed my moblie that Father had given me when he was alive. I dialled 999.

"Hello? It's my mummy her thingy when wrong, she not breathing" the lady said not to worry healers will be here soon. I dialled Daddy's number.

"Hermione what is it, Babe?"

"Mummy, she ill, healers are *sob* here" It was true the healers had just arrived and burst open the lab door, They ran down to Mummy and started CPR and spells on her. A lady started to push me to the stairs I had tears running down my face and I was screaming Mummy's name over and over again. The next thing I know the healers stop helping Mummy. Was she okay now?

"We've lost her!" one annoced

"what?" i asked

"your mummy's dead!" the lady repiled

i began screaming and crying and ran over to mummy, i croached down next to her and stopped screaming but i was still crying i whispered in her ear.

"wake up Mummy live for me, for Luna, for Daddy!"

I realised something... My worst fear, my worst nightmare had come true!