new home?

I'd been in the hospital for a week now, I was free to go. I didn't know where. I wasn't a clever 5 year old, but wasn't stupis, I knew there was no where. Nana was to old and poorly, my aunts and uncles all hate me so well.. I'm offically alone! Professor Dumbledore visited me everyday, he was nice. He could always manage to make my crack a small smile. Although I little, i was really really really upset. Mother and Father were all I had, and they were gone, murdered in seconds! Dumbledore had come to visit again, today we were sat in silence. It was quiet akward. I suddently had a burnning question. Well it wasn't very sudden i just sunndenly had an urge to ask it.

"sir, where will i go?"

"ahh, miss granger we have arranged all, mrs lovegood will come and pick you up later. You will live with her family, where she can teach you how to control your, rare wandless magic."

"oh.."

It was werid thinking about the fact I would live somewhere else, not with mother and father but with a diffrent family, i don't know if i like it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> later when mrs lovegood is due to arrive>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was time, Mrs Lovegood was coming to pick me up. I was terrified! what if she hated me? what if her daughter, dumbledore told me about didn't get alone with me? what if her husband was a sccopath? what happened if they were evil? I was litterally frozen stiff at these question when the door creacked open. A mousey blond haired women she looked nice. She was wearing a yellow top and normal jeans, she had a lovely smile, it kinda reminded me of fathers smiles. I realised she was approaching me.

"hello baby, I am Mrs Lovegood you can call me Avy or Mum or Mummy whatever you like really" she greeted when she reached me bed that i was sat on the end of.

"He-llo!" I think I'll wait a bit before i call her mum or mummy, it seems a bit werid.

"right shall we go then?"

i nod, she pick up my stuff nods at the nurse, who smiles and calls at me.

"be good, Hermione, were miss your smile" I smile and wave at her.

When where at the door Avy takes my hand.

"this is called apparantion!"

suddenly everything go blochy and i begin to feel sick, it's over in a few second but i still feel sick. Avy must of noticed.

"Oh I'm sorry dear here have a mint." she hands me a mint.

I pop it in my mouth instantly "thank yo- WOW!" right infront of me was a tall house it had strange plants around it and was unusally tall but looked fairly natural, if this was a magic person house, i loved them!

"It's beautiful!"

"thank you dear, come on let's go met the gang"

I followed her the house was just as pretty on the inside as it was on the outside. I looked aorund the room and met eyes withe pretty young gilr, also a copy of her mum and a man that look fairly old but young at the same time he has werid clothes on and a necklace. This must be my family!