walking away

I was still croched down by Mummy when Daddy came running in. The Healer stopped him from getting to me she was trying to explain he was just telling her to shut up and that he need to see me and Mummy. I kissed Mummy's check and whispered I love you in her ear a tear rolling down my check. I hate goodbyes. I gently got up and walked over to Daddy.

"Daddy, Mummy's dead!" I bursted into tears. Daddy was shell shocked.

"No Not possible" He shoved me out the lab and we went into the front room the healers left shutting the lab door behidn them. Shutting me away form Mummy, forever.

"Luna dear, Mummy has died!" she began crying. I can't believ he just landed that on her I hated it when Dumbledore did that to me last year. She was breaking down.

"Luna, it was an experiment it went worng, i was there i saw it i tried to stop it. I called the healers"

Daddy's face grew evil and dark.

"GET OUT GET OUT MY HOUSE, YOU YOU KILLED MY WIFE! AND TO THINK I LET YOU STAY HER GET OUT NOW!!" He began to yell.

"No!!" I had tears rolling down my face again. My own Daddy kicking me out, i thought me loved me.

"GET OUT"

Luna was crying. I looked her in the eye.

"Luna, you stil my sister to me and whatever Daddy says, I didn't kill mummy i tried to stop it, i love you!" I went over and kissed her forhead.

I turned away and walked out, out my home away from my sister, away from my dead mummy away from my stupid daddy! away from my life!

********************************************************************************************************************

sorry it's short i wanted it to end there, to be affective to the title xx