Luna my Sister!

"Hullo!! I'm Luna!!" the little girl cried.

She was grinning so i hoped that meant she liked me.

"I've always wanted a sister!! I'm 4 by the way! Do you wanna share a room or would you like your own?" she was squealing with excitment, i'm guessing she likes me. I've never been good at reading people's emotion, i've never had friends.

"Hi, Same! I'm 5 and Yeah let's share It'll be fun!" i repiled.

she giggled. the man came up to me.

"Hello, Hermione I am (long name of Luna's dad) you can call me Xeno, Dad or Daddy!" he smiled, he seemed friendly enough.

"Com'on Hermy, lets go unpack your stuff, my room is amazing!"

I followed her up 3 flights of stairs and into a room it was bright pink with blue hearts and poster most of them said stuff like...

'Nargles are real'

'must of been wracksprys'

I have no idea what 'nargles' or 'wracksprys' are but i didn't want to ask. Luna was very nice and seemed happy enough to share her room and parents with me. I was reliefed, i'd been so scared she'd hate me now i only need to worry what the dad is like, my others were answer when i met Avy i knew they weren't evil.

They are really nice! :D Luna and I got called down stairs for dinner, we had just unpacked. We all sat around a table, together! Mother and Father never sat with me enless we were out. Father was always busy and Mother didn't really talk to me enless she was moaning about my hair, it was quiet bushy and the colour was a mix of brown/blonde. I hated my hair, becasue of Mother.I really couldn't believe how nice this family was. I've never really seen such a nice happy family. Mother and Father used to agrue all the time, I would hide in the dreaful cupboard. The cupboard was my den, it had my toys, books and ipad in, i loved it, untill now! Avy said we needed to get our pj on after dinner. Luna has amazing PJ, a nighty with wands all over it. My PJ were a short selved t-shirt with 'I LOVE SLEEP' over it and i had litttle shorts, i never like skrits or dresses so these were ideal but i couldn't help but envy luna. All I had were these PJ and the clothes I was wearing before, I wonder what I would do? Luna and I went back down stairs where Avy let us watch Telly untill half seven, bedtime! I HATE being five, I'm smarter than most 5 years old but I still must go to bed early! hummf! Avy followed us up and tucked us in, then she began reading, the tales of beadtle the bard, a wizard book. I was near sleep by the time she finished the chapter she went over to Luna kissed her check then came to me she kissed my check and whispered.

"were pick your stuff up tommrow"

How? how did she know? Oh well, that's one less worry. Most of my worries have dissapeared now.

I have found a home/family.

They like me.

I will collect my stuff tomorrow.

my only worries were now...

wandless magic??

what happens in mother and father haunt me?

will this all go worng?

I fell asleep with that last thought.. dreaming of all the things that could possible go worng. The worse of was the idea of Avy or Luna dying....