Halloween

"Shiizuuooo-kuun!" Shizuo heard his name being called from the living room of his apartment. Once he entered the living room, he saw a mini version of himself. His girlfriend, (Y/N), had dressed up as him for halloween. She proceeded to jump on him in an attempt to try and knock him down. However, being as strong as he is, he remained standing while (Y/N) had her arms and legs wrapped around his mid-section as she had her face buried in his chest.

"(Y/N), what are you doing? And why are you dressed as me?" Shizuo gently pried her off of him and held her up in the air like she was a baby. She had borrowed his blue sunglasses and the top part of his bartender uniform. For the pants, she just had a pair of black skinny jeans and black boots over them. She had yet to dye her hair, though. After analyzing her, Shizuo put her down gently, and (Y/N) went up to him.

"I decided to dress up like you for halloween Shi-kun!" The young woman exclaimed happily. Shizuo just had a confused look on his face.

"Dress up as me? Why?" (Y/N) looked up at him and grinned.

"I wanted to dress up as you because I thought it would be fun!" Shizuo chuckled and pulled his sunglasses off of her face and tucked it inside of his vest. He then kissed her forehead, bringing a hint of red to her face.

"(Y/N), you're too cute to be like me. And besides, I wanted you to dress up as something else for halloween."

"What did you want me to dress up as?" (Y/N) asked her blond boyfriend. He blushed at the thought of her wearing a witch's outfit. (A.k.a: Megumin's outfit from Konosuba, since she's adorable!)

"I wanted you to dress up as...a cute witch..for halloween." Shizuo said as he looked down in embarrassment. (Y/N)'s eyes lit up at her boyfriend's embarrassment.

"Aww, Shizuo! Why didn't you say so?" Shizuo facepalmed himself, walked away and went upstairs. He came back down with the witch's outfit he thought would look cute on her. He handed it to her.

"Here, I want you to wear this. It'll look cute on you, since you're short and already adorable." (Y/N) happily took the costume and headed into the bathroom to change. She came out shortly after.

"Shizuo-kun, I feel kinda weird.." She stood in front of a mirror, looking at herself. Shizuo enveloped his arms around her from behind.

"(Y/N), you look adorable. You're my cute little witch now~!" Shizuo complimented his girlfriend. (Y/N) felt more comfortable at the thought of him liking her outfit, so she smiled and placed her hands on his arms.

"Shizuo-kun! I love you!" She turned around and she stood on her tip toes to try and meet his lips, but failed as she was too short. Shizuo chuckled and picked up his little witch and kissed her, sweet and gentle. He then hugged her and kissed her forehead. (Y/N) blushed at his actions, and she nuzzled her face to his chest to hide her blush, only causing him to kiss the top of her head and hug her tightly.

"I love you too, my cute little witch (Y/N)." They then went out, walking among the rest of the crowd in Ikebukuro that were dressed up for the special night.

(A/N): Well, this update kinda sucks, but, I hope you guys liked it. I really don't know what else to say. Vote, Comment, Follow, whatever you you guys wanna do. Hope you guys had a great holloween!, even though, it's not even close to halloween. (XD Lol).