Live at Ikebukuro

(A/N): This was requested by BabyArcangel. In this part, the reader (you) is Camila from Fifth Harmony. I made up some random names for the other members of Fifth Harmony. You're the star and leader of the group because you're the reader. The song that I used here is called 'Brave, Honest, and Beautiful' by Fifth Harmony. I hope this was good enough! ^_^ (There is also something wrong with the spacing. I've tried to fix it, but it keeps messing up so, I hope it doesn't bother anyone! >_<)

"Let's practice again everyone! We're getting better and better everyday!" I tell my best friends Jenna, Tiffany, Mikayla, and Alana. We started setting up my garage and preparing the guitars, drums, and other instruments we needed. everyone. While I opened the garage door, Mikayla, who was on drums, agreed.

"Yeah! Maybe one day, we'll get discovered!" Alana scoffed as usual at our positivity.

"I seriously doubt that you guys. But if you wanna keep believing, then that's you. Let's just get started already!" It was usual for her to be like this. Alana always seemed negative about everything, but usually those things that she doubted would happen happened, so this kinda told me something. A new feeling arised from my hope, but I quickly put it behind me as the music started. I was the lead singer so I had to focus.

'Okay, here it comes!' I sung loudly. Loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"You can dance like Beyoncé
You can shake like Shakira

'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're fearless
And you're beautiful, you're beautiful

So whine like Rhianna
Go and pose like Madonna
'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're honest
And you're beautiful, you're beautiful girl!"

The neighborhood came to the front of my house to watch us as usual. Except, there was one man that caught my eye. He wore a suit and carried a briefcase. What if he came here to check out our band? If that was true, then that means that we're getting pretty popular!

'Uh oh! My part's coming up!' We were at the end of the song. After Jenna sang, it's supposed to be my turn.

"Confidence will help you go far
Help you go far."

'Shoot! It's my turn!' I hoped I had gotten this right, because all I did was repeat the chorus twice.

"You can dance like Beyoncé
You can shake like Shakira

'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're fearless
And you're beautiful, you're beautiful
So whine like Rihanna
Go and pose like Madonna
'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're honest
And you're beautiful, you're beautiful girl!

You can dance like Beyoncé
You can shake like Shakira
'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're fearless
And you're beautiful, you're beautiful

So whine like Rihanna
Go and pose like Madonna
'Cause you're brave, yeah, you're honest

And you're beautiful, you're beautiful girl!"

As we ended, the crowd in front of us clapped loudly, including the man in the suit. As fast as the crowd gathered, it also dissipated quickly, but the man remained there. In fact, he walked up to us.