Costume Party (Part 1/3)

(A/N): Thank my beloved friend HeyItsJennuh for this story! She gave me the idea ^-^

"Do we really have to dress up and go (Y/N)? It's the damn flea's party for crying out loud!" Shizuo started complaining as I fixated the amour pieces on his chest.

"It's Izaya's costume party, Shizuo. He invited us, so we have to go." Shizuo groaned a little, but stayed still as I put the remaining amour pieces on his arms and legs.

"Technically he only invited you. You only brought me along with you because Izaya said that he would allow you to bring a guest with you. You know Izaya would never invite me to his parties."

"I know, but he allowed me one guest, and I want to bring you along since you're my boyfriend." I tried looking on the brighter side of the situation. "And besides, Izaya is only a goof friend of mine. I know it's his birthday, but I would rather spend time at the party with you." Shizuo softened up at my words.

"Okay (Y/N), I'll go with you to his party." As he said that, I finished placing all of the amour pieces on his body.

"And...there! You look like a real knight now, Shizuo!" I pulled away from him and observed his appearance as he stood up and looked at himself in the mirror in the bathroom. "All we need is your sword, and you'll be good to go!" Shizuo sighed at my cheerfulness, and turned around and placed his hands on my shoulders. He gave me a small kiss.

"Why don't we save the sword for later, until you're done putting on your costume?" Staring at his face up close made my heart flutter a little. I nodded.

"Okay! I'll go get ready!" As I left, Shizuo pulled out his phone and looked at the time.

"Hurry, okay? It's already 8:43! The party starts at 9:30!" I heard him shout from outside of our room.

"Okay!" I shout back. I open my closet and I pull out my princess costume that was hanging behind my regular shirts. I smiled as I proceeded to change out of my clothes and put on the costume. It wasn't an extravagant dress either. It was just a simple white dress that flowed down to my ankles, along with long white gloves, similar to the ones that Sailor Moon wears. I also wore small white heels and a delicate tiara on my head. A few minutes later I came out of the room and I looked at Shizuo, who was staring at the wall next to my door.

"I'm done. What time is it now?" Shizuo quickly shook himself out of his thoughts and looked at his phone again.

"It's 8:46." Shizuo glanced up from his phone and took the time to observe my costume. "That costume...looks nice on you, (Y/N). I like it a lot." Shizuo smiled as I blushed.

"Thank you, Shizuo. I like your costume a lot too. Why don't we go get the sword?" Shizuo nodded and we headed toward our living room, where his sword and scabbard were lying against the couch. I ran over to them and picked them up.

"You want the sword in the scabbard, right?"

"Yeah." I put in inside and I ran back to him.

"Stay still while I put the belt on you, okay? That way, the scabbard will hang from your side." Shizuo complied as I tied the belt around his waist. His concentrated gaze kept meeting mine, causing me to blush and quickly look away. After some awkward silence, I finally finished attaching the belt to his armor. "There we are all done!" I took a step back from him and observed his completed appearance. "Now we can head to Izaya's apartment! I'm pretty sure Celty and Shinra are there already." I took his hand and led him to the front door. "Let's go! We have to take the station since he lives in Shinjuku." Shizuo did a face palm.