Special Time Together

"Come on, Shizuo! I know a great place we can go to!" He and I were walking to essentially nowhere. It was already close to sunset during our date, and we were walking aimlessly through Ikebukuro. He glanced at me.

"Where to, (Y/N)?" I ran in front of him, spun around, and I tapped his nose with my index finger.

"It's a surprise." He scoffed a bit at my answer, but still smiled. I giggled at his scoff.

"Can I at least ask how far it is?" He pat my head as I answered.

"The place is in Shinjuku. All we have to do is take the station to Shinjuku and walk. It's not that far from the sta...tion..." Shizuo's steps stopped, and he retracted his hand from my head. I was guessing he got mad because I mentioned Izaya's hometown, so I immediately spat out words that would hopefully calm him down a bit.

"It is not anywhere near his place though! Please don't get mad! As your girlfriend, I thought it would be a good idea to take us to a special place where it would only be us two. No one else would be there since it would be close to night when we get there." As I wanted, he calmed down and we started walking again. He sighed as we walked.

"Does it have to be in Shinjuku though?" I smiled.

"We'll be fine, Shizuo! If we run into Izaya, I'll just take your hand and we'll run away from him. We can't let him ruin the final part to our date, can we?" He softened up and smiled.

"No we can't (Y/N)." With that being said, we headed towards the station, where we would ride four stops down to reach Shinjuku.

~Time Skip to Shinjuku station~

The doors of the Yamanote Line opened up. Shizuo and I exited the train, and the doors slowly closed behind us as the train was going to leave.

"We're in Shinjuku, Shizuo! Follow me, okay? I'll take us there." Shizuo nodded and I took his hand as we made our way through the busiest station in the world. We exited through the west exit, and we walked through the city of Shinjuku, in watch of a certain informant that could be lurking around. After some walking, we finally reached the entrance to the park.

"Shizuo, cover your eyes, okay? I'm going to take us to the special area." Shizuo covered his eyes as I led him through the park. It was already nightfall by the time we reached the area. "Okay Shizuo, you can stop covering your eyes now." I took his hand off of his eyes to reveal to him a small structure placed on a small hill.

It was kinda similar to a merry-go-round, but with no horses and much smaller. It had a square platform as its foundation and another square platform as its roof. Four columns supported the the roof, each placed at the corners of the platforms. Placed in the middle of the structure was a small square table, with four concrete stools placed on each side of the table. It was a secret place that you could stop and eat at, take a nap at, etc., all in peace. To simply put it, it was a gazebo that was surrounded by trees in a hidden area of the park.

"(Y/N)...how did you find this?" He was in awe as he examined it with his eyes. I led him over to it and we sat down at the table. Various trees surrounded the area, but looking up provided a good view of the starry sky.

"I found this when I was exploring Shinjuku. I saw this area as a good place to relax since no one really knows about this place. When I met you, I wanted to take you to this area, since you said you like calm and serene places. I hope you like it, as it's my treat for you taking me out on this wonderful date tod-" He placed his hand under my chin and he tipped it up as his lips touched my own. He pulled back and he rested his forehead against my own.

"Thank you for taking us here, (Y/N). I love it, and I love you." Shizuo smiled.

"Shizuo...you're welcome. I love you too. I just want you to be happy and smiling. I also want you to see you laugh since I don't see you do that most of the time. I just want to cheer you up, since I'm your girlfriend and all." Shizuo's eyes widened a little at my shy statement.

"You'll need to make me laugh then, (Y/N)." He softly chuckled. I stood up and went around the table and I sat next to him. He looked down at me in confusion. I smiled again and my hands found themselves at his sides, tickling him. He started to laugh uncontrollably.

"(Y-(Y/N)! S-stop!"He fell to the ground and I went on top of him, continuously tickling him as he laughed, when he suddenly flipped us over so that he was on top of me.

"Did I make you laugh?" He rolled his eyes at me jokingly.

"Obviously."

"I didn't know you were ticklish, Shizuo! That makes you even more adorable!" I pulled off his sunglasses and I placed them on the seat next to me. He blushed and then accidentally poked my side, causing me to squirm a little. He noticed this.

"(Y/N), are you ticklish?" I quickly shook my head.

"No!" Him poking my side again proved my answer wrong though, as he smirked and he began tickling me instead.

"Shizuo, s-stop it!" I kept laughing. He then suddenly stopped tickling me. I opened my eyes. "Shizuo? What's wro-" He stopped me mid sentence by kissing me. I pulled back due to the lack of air. As I was regaining my breath, Shizuo gave me a closed eyed smile.

"You look adorable when you're blushing, (Y/N)!" He said in a teasing way. I blushed even more, but then I leaned up to his ear.

"You look adorable when surprised, Shizuo!" I then tickled his side again, causing him to fall down to the ground.

"(Y/N)! That's not fair!" He then made a fake pout and he suddenly picked me up bridal style. "I'm gonna have to punish you for that!" He playfully stated as he carried me through the forest and to our apartment.

(A/N): Ahh! He seems wayyy too OOC here! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this somewhat good update! ^-^