Teacher/Student Love (1K Special)

(A/N): This was requested from @Turntabl-3. I hope you like it! I'm still taking any requests from anyone (if any), so feel free to comment what you want down below ^_^

"Okay students, class is starting."

Heiwajima-sensei, dressed in a white lab coat with glasses on, walked into the classroom with a book held in his left hand. His right hand was in his coat pocket. Sitting in the front, you were the closest to him whenever class began. Heiwajima-sensei, otherwise known as Heiwajima Shizuo, was a nice and chill teacher, especially towards you. Because of his personality, you couldn't help but develop a crush on him, and it's been going on for a little while. You never really knew if he felt the same way back, but your little heart hoped he did. Anyways, today was like any other normal school day, with the exception of a surprise waiting for you at the end of class today.

"Pull out your textbook and flip to page 23." He stood behind the wooden podium and as he flipped his textbook open, he glanced up at the class, specifically you. You met his glance as you were about to pull out your textbook, and you quickly looked down, blushing. He softly chuckled and looked back at his own textbook, a smile playing on his lips. You then noticed his attention was elsewhere, and went back to pulling out your textbook and flipping it to the right page. A student noticed that Heiwajima-sensei was smiling, something that he doesn't do often and asked him why.

"Heiwajima-sensei, why are you smiling?" A few other students joined in on it too.

"Yeah, you rarely ever smile."

"Did something great happen to you today?" He looked up from his textbook.

"I'm just smiling because something cute happened today, just recently too." His eyes fixated over to you while smirking slightly. You lightly slammed your head against your desk out of embarrassment. This caused him to smile again. Somehow the students didn't see this happen.

"Oh are you serious?"

"What happened?"

"Did you get a girlfriend?"

"Maybe he recently-"

"Anyways, let's get on with the lesson."
The whole class stopped with the questions and moved on with the lesson.

-Time Skip to the End of Class-

"Okay class, you are dismissed. Just remember that there will be an upcoming test next week, so be prepared." The whole class already packed their bags and left, leaving you and Heiwajima-sensei the only people there. You didn't want to impede on his time, so you tried to quickly pack up, but the zipper was stuck, leaving your stuff visible to him as he walked over to you.

"Do you need help, (Y/N)?" He bent over your figure and his hands covered yours as he tried to pull the zipper up without ripping it off the backpack. That's when he caught sight of a (F/C) journal in your backpack that had his name on it, or rather, 'Diary' before you crossed it out and wrote his name below it. He let go of the zipper.

"(Y/N), is that a journal with my name on it?" Specifically, it had his first name on it, with two hearts on either side of his name. You shyly looked away and covered your face.

"Y-Yeah." He looked at you, at the journal, and at you again.

"Can I see the inside of it?" You uncovered your face in shock.

"No! I mean...umm...well...y-you can...if you want, but just...pleasedon'tmakefunofmeorhateme!" You then covered your face again as he pulled out the journal and opened it to the first page. It read: