(LEMON) Costume Party Part 3/3

(A/N): This will be the first lemon I've done. I hope it turns out good. Please enjoy a dominant Shizuo and a submissive reader!

*3 weeks later*

"Shizuo! My ankle! Shinra said it has finally healed! I can walk normally now!" (Y/N) joyfully bounced into their shared bedroom. She started walking around the room. "See? I can go back to work, and you don't have to carry me anymore!"

Shizuo stood up from the bed and grabbed (Y/N) from behind, his arms clutching her waist. He rubbed against her as he blew into her ear, smirking.

"You know what that means, right?" (Y/N) swallowed hard as she felt his hand trace her curves. She bit her lip as Shizuo laid her on the bed and closed the door. Shizuo began to undress himself while (Y/N) blushed in awe. She could see his well built body as he took off his bartender outfit. His perfect abs became visible as he pulled off his bow tie and undid his vest and shirt. As he pulled down his pants, he caught her staring. "Hm? What's wrong?"

(Y/N) quickly grabbed a pillow and shoved her face into it, hiding her blush. "N-Nothing!" Shizuo walked over to the bed, kicking his pants and socks away. Shizuo climbed over (Y/N), the pillow separating the two. She took a small peak over the pillow. Shizuo's face was inches away from hers. Shizuo gently pulled the pillow away and tossed it aside. Using his hands, he cupped her cheeks, his thumbs rubbing them softly.

"(Y/N), I have to ask," Shizuo looked serious. "are you okay with what I'm going to do?" She nodded.

"I'm okay with it, Shizuo. I know you wouldn't hurt me or anything. We've done it before, so I'm okay with it." (Y/N) couldn't help but think how much of a gentleman Shizuo was. He said all those things about ravishing her body, but he was still smart enough to ask for her consent.

"Okay." Shizuo rubbed (Y/N)'s lips with his thumbs before kissing her. As they kissed, Shizuo removed one hand from her face to reach under her (F/C) shirt. He traced her curves once more before reaching under her bra to squeeze her breast. She pulled away from the kiss to let out her moans.

"Nn...Ah! Aaah-mmhn..." Shizuo cut off her moans with a deep kiss. His tongue dove deep into her mouth, exploring every corner before touching her tongue. His tongue easily played with hers before putting it into submission. His hands were both under her shirt now, squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples. He slipped her shirt and bra off and threw them to the ground. (Y/N) was already breathless, a trail of saliva running down the corner of her mouth.

Shizuo leaned down to her ear to whisper something. "Don't think it's over, Princess. We have only just begun." Shizuo smirked, before attacking her neck.

"Haaah! Sh-Shizuo...Ah! There! Right ther-Aah!" Shizuo found the sensitive spot on her neck and began to nip at it viciously, licking and biting it over and over until a firm bruise formed. His other hand headed south, towards her pants. He unzipped them before pulling them down, revealing her (F/C) panties. He pulled away from her neck and kissed a trail down to her navel before reaching her underwear. Shizuo looked up at his girlfriend, who was panting, cheeks red and eyes lidded. He sat in the middle of the bed and pulled (Y/N) into his lap. He very slowly tugged her panties off until they softly plopped onto the floor. Without much hesitation, Shizuo plunged a finger into her entrance.

(Y/N) arched her back sharply at the sudden intrusion. She moved her hands, which were originally on her lap, to her sides, where she could freely grip onto the sheets as Shizuo roughly added another finger, curling them as he pumped them in and out of her.

Shizuo groaned at (Y/N)'s loud whimpers and mewls and the squishing sounds of her wet entrance. "Ngh...you're so wet already." He bit her ear softly as he removed his fingers and brought them up to her face. "Look."