Chaper One: Hello Again

After saying my goodbyes to Tanya, Kate, Irina, Carmen and Eleazar, I made my way to Forks, WA.
I walked up to the house and opened the unlocked door. I smirked to myself. I walked in and heard voices upstairs in the area a dinning room would be. Knowing my father -Carlisle Cullen- he would use it as a conference room.

I walked in and everyone looked up at me. At the large, oval mahogany table seven people where seated yet eight chairs where present. Did they know I was coming? I thought. No they couldn't. I looked at each person at one end was a blond headed woman who had a blank face with a tight jaw. Next to her on her left was a man with black curly hair and a massive amount of muscles. Next to the woman on her left was a man who also had muscles -but not as many as the black haired man- with honey blond hair. On his right was a smallish woman with short spiked out black hair with a smile on her face. Next to her was a woman with caramel coloured hair who gave me the feeling of a mother to everyone. On her side was Father with his bright blond hair. And in the last space next to the black haired man was another man with bronze hair. Leaving a space between Father and the bronze hair one.
They are all vampires and they did notice me like I intended them to.

Father -Carlisle- stood up and looked into my eyes. 'Isabella?' He asked

I nodded and walked into his armed he just opened for me to walk into. He put his arms around my neck and I put mine under his arms bringing them up like I use to over 300 years ago.

We released and I said 'It's me, dad.'

Everyone except the women with Caramel hair and Black hair looked surprised.

'I think the family meeting just turned into a whole family meeting' the man with black curly hair said out loud.

'I believe so' the one with bronze hair said -the one that caught my eye, the one that looked sad and depressed until I walked in-.

'I believe it has' I confirmed them both.