Chapter Four: The Past

Alice told me about her being able to see the future and I told her about me seeing the past and the future. I held onto her hand and searched for her past before she was transformed.

Alice at five years old.
'Mary Alice?' her mother called.

'Yes mother' she called after. She had long black hair and dark brown eyes. She saw her mum call her before her mother called her name.

Age 15
'Mary Alice?' Her sister ran up to her as she saw a vision of the Asylum.

'Yes Cynthia' she replied half a minute later. At this point Alice can see visions of the future and has cut her hair shorter by an inch or two.

'You saw a vision again, didn't you?' Her sister asked. Alice nodded.

Aged 19

Her parents was forced to send her to the Asylum she saw four years previous. The doctors cut her hair to the shoulder and shock treatments where amited.
The shock treatments never worked for her and neither did the venom of the vampire that bit her as she was looking to the future. She was constantly kept hidden in the dark. The shock treatments led to her forgetting her past so she had no knowledge of her past.

'Did you just see me past?' Alice asked.

'Yes I did' I replied.

She saw everything I saw but wanted confirmation that it was her. She pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her.

A minute later she dragged me out of the room again and told everyone about me seeing her past. The last person she announced it to was Edward.

'Bella just saw my past!' She said bursting in. I had a headache from the screaming thoughts.

'Yes I can tell from your mental screams.' Edward said. I just laughed.

He saw me and looked away thinking of something in a book of his, but if he was a human he would have blushed lightly. I didn't lead on them at I heard that in his mind.

Alice bounced out of the room and left me alone with Edward, rather then dragging me to tell someone else, probably the wolves.

'Is their a way to put the minds on a mute?' I asked him.

He looked back up at the door I closed behind Alice. 'Unfortunately not. Except if you go out hunting'

That made my mind to think. 'Would you like to go hunting then'

He looked at me in the eyes seeing the darkness of them -it's been almost two weeks since I last went hunting, the same for Edward- he grinned 'Yes I would, thank you'

'Lets go and tell Esme we're going' I said running to my new room to get me phone. After I ran to the kitchen where Esme was with Edward only an inch behind me.

'Esme is it okay if I take Bella hunting and tell her about the treaty?' Edward said before I could ask.

'Of course, also tell them we have Bella in our family now' Esme said in her motherly tone.

'Come on, Bella' He said holding onto my arm pulling me with him.

'See you soon, Esme' I called behind me.

We ran through the forest at vampire speed, till I smelled wet dog that made my nose hurt and a shiver down my spine.