Chapter 16 home sweet home.

Once myself and Edward got home with Dad, everyone wanted to know what happened so I told them everything that happened with Mike. I went into the research and hospital room in the house which was near father's study, to do more research on Chief Charlie Swan.

I went onto a ancestry website and I put my name, date of birth and "death" in for the website to work and it works out that my mother had a brother she knew little of that had a long line of male sons. In the 1650's, mother's brother migrated to the U.S.  Washington particularly. It was him.

Edward came in to see what I was up to. 'What are you doing, Angel?' He asked.

'Looking up on Charlie Swan's ansestory' I replied.

'What did you find out?'

'He is my birth mother's brother's great something grandson.' I said.

'Wow. So what do we so now?' He asked.

'Well their isn't much we can do. From the line of children their are, I doubt he his blood related anymore. So we just act like he isn't related to us.'

'If he is your great something nephew, wouldn't you want to do something?'

'I would if I wasn't putting him at risk of the Volturi' I commented.

'Fair enough. Their are a lot of us now as it is with out Charlie involved.'

'Yeah.' I said signing. I stood up and walked out of the research room with Edward and went to the music room.

We got our homework over and done with before we started to compose music together. Most of the songs where about our love for another. I come up with another song which I played on my own with Edward next to me.

*if you can, play Lily Allen- somewhere only we know*

'Wow' Edward thought.

I giggled like a school girl 'Why thank you Mr Mason.' I joked around with him.

'As always, it is a grand pleasure Ms Cullen.' He said smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

He took my hand and led me out of the house and threw me onto his back where my arms where around his neck and my legs locked around his waist. An he started to run.

'So where are we going?' I asked.

'"Somewhere only we know" after today' he said quoting the song I was singing.

I laughed in response.

He took me off his back after a few minutes and put his hands on my eyes. I was thinking of attacking but I kept it in then out.

'I want it to be a surprise to where we are going, so don't breath or open your eyes,until I tell you to please.' He said.

'OK take me to our place we will only know.' I said smiling.

He led me on a walk for the last of the journey and I kept my small promise of keeping my eyes closed and not breathing. I could tell their was sunlight in e area Edward led us to. I could feel the warmth of it on my face.

He took his hands off my eyes and he said 'You can look now.'

And I opened my eyes to a large meadow in the shape of a perfect circle of where the trees where at the edge. In the circle was flowers. I could see lilacs, tulips and jasmine (known to others as honeysuckle). I could tell there were others as well. I could hear a river near by.

'This place is so beautiful' I said facing Edward.

'I thought it would be a good place for us both to come to on our own. Now I have you with me, this will be our place.' Edward explained.

'That is one of the most kindest things anyone has done for me.' I said to him. I took his head in my hands and leaned in to kiss him. He put his hands on my waist pulling me in to keep me with him. We kissed for some time before we pulled away from another, he led me to the center of the circle and their was a blanket for us both to lie on. We both laid on the blanket holding hands, looking into another's eyes.