Chapter 7 Musical House

The door knocked.

'Come in' I called out.

Edward appeared, he also changed out of the formal attire into slim fitting jogging bottoms with a Nike t-shirt.

He sat next to me on the sofa.

'Hey Edward. Want to watch a movie?' I asked.

'Want to listen to some music?' He said back in a tone of wanting.

'Sure' I said excitedly.

He led me to the music room on the first floor. The room was fairly large and held a grand piano in the centre of the room, a guitar on a guitar rack, chairs next to the piano and the guitar and a set of draws which contained piano paper -written on and blank-. I walked closer to the guitar.

'Who plays the guitar?' I asked.

'I do. Do you play?' Edward replied.

'A little' I smirked 'Can I have a go with it?'

'Of course' Edward said only too quickly.

I picked it up and sat at the chair positioning myself properly. Edward settled himself on the piano stall that could fit two people on it.

I played Taylor Swift's Safe and Sound with singing to the lyrics.

(If you can play the song here, play it. )

'Wow' Carlisle said from behind us.

I smiled and chuckled lightly 'Thank you' I walked up to Carlisle and gave him a hug. He walked out smiling while thinking Go ahead. Be happy the pair of you.

I looked over at Edward with my eyebrow raised. He just shrugged.

I walked over to the piano and sat on the piano stall with Edward. He tested my piano knowledge by playing Heart and Soul, Chopsticks and Clair De Lune. Let's just say I past.

'Well you definitely can play the piano' Edward stated.

'Don't forget the guitar' I joked.

'Are their any other instruments you can play?' Edward asked.

'I've tried to play the violin but that never went any where' I replied.

'It's still great to know that someone else in the house can do a song with me'

'That sounds amazing. And make us both Music partners and I might just carry on playing the guitar and sing' I said knowing I'd say yes to him. No mater what.

'Is that our agreement?' Edward also joked.

'Of course it is' I smiled at him.

'Ok then. It's a deal' Edward held his hand out for the deal to be concluded. I put my hand in his agreeing to our terms.

Everyone could hear the music we played more music.We heard their thoughts locking back to their night activities.

Edward and myself hugged for a few minutes, when we released we almost went back into the hug but everything slowed down and we leaned in towards each other.

We closed our eyes and felt the electricity flow through us again.

Our noses were next to another and our lips met and held for a few seconds.

Now I know what the look of desire in his eyes meant. He wanted me from when we first met and I wanted him the same way.

We pulled ourselves into another hug thinking that we where alone. We heard a put on cough from the doorway.

It was Alice and Carlisle.

I swallowed thinking about what he would say to us. But his eyes looked like they would almost cry with compassion. He thought be with another. I accepted you both being together.

I quickly got up from my chair to hug Carlisle. 'Thank you.' I whispered in his ear.

He let go of me and led me to Edward. He grabbed Edward's hand and placed it in mine.

After he left and we just looked at another. Alice came up to us and hugged us both in a "group hug"way.

Well now we know we love another, and that we where accepted by Carlisle, we could be together. Alice let us both go and left.

'I guess this now calls for me to ask a question' Edward said.

My eyebrows knitted together 'what question?'

He brought a hand to my hair. 'Isabella, will you be me girlfriend?'

I smiled 'I would love to be your girlfriend, Edward' I brought my hand up and put it in his bronze curls.

We both leaned in and kissed again.

We both went to my room to watch the film I was going to watch. Romeo and Juliet-the Leonardo DiCaprio version.

Edward sat in the sofa while I got the remote control for the TV. He pulled me to his lap and my arms held him to me. His wrapped around my waist. Mine around his neck.

Every line Romeo said, Edward said. And every line Juliet said, I said. Every kiss they shared, we shared. It was a bit like an unspoken agreement.

The electricity muted down but was still their. The electricity told everyone who their soul mate was. That told us we where soul mates. And I'm sure we where glad with the out come.