Chapter 8 The Date Night

After the movie ended we stayed in our position of me sitting in my (first and only) boyfriend's lap with my arms around his neck and his around my waist. We were in this embrace kissing. Only Kissing.

Sometimes his hands knotted them selves into my hair and my hands down his spine, But that was all.

The electricity between us continued but only enough to remind ourselves that we are soul mates.

After we finished kissing, we just kept our embrace. Until Alice came in.

She took one glance at the pair of us and looked as if she wasn't expecting anything different.

Silly future seeing vampire sister.

I thought in a sarcastic way.

'How can we help you, Alice?' I asked.

'We need to discuss your situation about school' Alice said.

'I thought I'd just join your year' I said.

'You will be, but I more so mean what relation you are to us.' She stated.

Now I got her 'Oh that's what you mean. Well, you lot have already started school here for two years so we can say that I met all of you over the holidays somewhere and that my "parents" allowed me to stay with your family as they are moving country and I wanted to stay with this family'

'Okay that sounds believable. Make sure you have parents consent before you move in' Alice said we all laughed.

'Got to ask Carlisle and Esme if I can stay with the Cullen's forever then' I said sarcastically.

Edward and Alice laughed even more at that.

'Also we have to mention that you decided to stay because we're together.' Edward said.

'We can add that to the story as well' I exclaimed tucking my head closer to his neck.

'From what I can see. It all goes well.' Alice said.

'Yay' I almost shouted.

We all laughed.

I could tell Edward's mind was turning. Alice left and closed the door as we hugged onto another tighter. Good thing vampires can't feel physical pain.

'Bella, can I ask you something?' Edward asked a minute later.

'Yeah, what is it?' I said looking into his eyes.

'Would you like to go on a date with me?' He asked carefully.

I smiled 'It would be an honour to go on a date with you, Mr Cullen'

He smiled his croaked grin that left me wanting him more 'OK be ready to go in two hours'

'Should I dress smart or casual?'

'Casual'

I kissed him once again as he left to allow me to get ready.

Alice and Rosalie walked into my room and led me to the wardrobe. They picked out a pair of black leggings with a orange dress. The dress wasn't too bright which I loved about it. They added a pair of gold and black one inch shoes on that zipped on the back.

They moved onto my hair next. They took my hair and put it into sections to curl.  The curls do look amazing though. They added an eyeshadow that was gold and added a deep red lipstick.

'Thank you both' I said pulling them into a hug after I saw how I look.

'Any time sis' Rosalie said.

We just laughed.

I tried my best not to look at the future for the date Edward is planning.

I had all of my faith in him that it would be the best date I would ever go on.

I realised that I only had a minute before I had to go with Edward on the date and as the good girlfriend I am, I left my room and knocked on his door.

'Are you ready?' He asked. I nodded.

He took my hand and led me to the balcony. He took me in his arms as he jumped to the ground of the garden. He let me down and took my hand.

He got me to run at his pace until we reached a meadow covered in flowers of purple and lilac and blue and yellow and orange. In the centre was a blanket which he set up before coming to get me.

'Oh my. This place is absolutely beautiful' I said facing him.

'I'm glad you like it' he said looking into my eyes.

'I think like is a massive understatement. I love it' I said leaning up to kiss his cheek.

'Thank you' he said.

I laughed. 'Shall we continue our date?'

He laughed 'Yes we should' he held his arm out again, like last night, and I put mine inside. He led me to the blanket and we both sat down on it.

We layers down next to another with our hands locked together. We stared at another, gazing into another's eyes.

A moment later we started to kiss again like we did before, me on his lap -my arms locked around his neck, his around my waist, keeping me to his side-.

This was the best date I have ever been on. And it was the start to an eternity with Edward.