Those eyes of white

This is a long one hope enjoy vote and follow plz 👻👻

Also if anyone knows or can explain what these weird ghost experiences people have been having  i would love it if you would explain it to me in the comments

I have encountered several unusual experiences in my life. All of which have forced me to believe in something that would otherwise seem to be nothing more than campfire stories. Some of the situations I've been in have been horrifying, yet others have me curiously hoping that there is a lot more to this world beyond our perception.

My parents bought an old farmhouse sixteen years ago, in a small town in Arkansas. The house was over a hundred years old when we bought it. Within a week of moving in, stuff began to happen. We'd hear footsteps through the house and in the attic. And as time progressed, we'd see and hear doors open and close, followed by the familiar creak of floorboards, as some invisible force made it way through the house, often passing right in front of us. We've heard three different voices, a man, a woman and a child, a little girl, who we've heard laughing several times.

But this is not an accumulation of all of those stories. When I was in high school, I started thinking about what I was going to do after I graduated. My mother inspired me to go to school for architecture, which I did. However, I needed scholarships so I started to volunteer my time as a custodian for my high school. By the time it was over I had done nearly a hundred hours of volunteer work. In that time, I had numerous experiences, one in particular that has haunted me for ten years.

When it came to closing the school, I had to clean four different buildings throughout the night. I usually waited until last to do the gyms, because they didn't require as much work. I had heard people running on the basketball court numerous times, knowing that all the entrances into the school were locked, because I had the key, and of course, every time I would walk out of the locker rooms the noise would stop and the floor would be empty.

One night I had finished cleaning the high school gymnasium, which was connected to the lobby, lined with glass windows. Even though the lights were out in the gym, the light from the lobby illuminated the gym floor pretty well. I was making my way down the isle towards the lobby. On the other side of the gym, I could clearly see a figure walking the opposite way towards the locker rooms. I thought that perhaps it could be my shadow somehow reflecting onto the bleachers, but when I stopped this person continued to make his way down the aisle.

This person was nothing more than a thick grey mass that I could vaguely see through, because I could see reflections on the bleachers as he walked past them. I was paralyzed, because what I was seeing made no since.

What happened next I will never forget. As this person got to the end of the aisle, he placed his left hand on the railing, then turned and looked at me, with piercing glowing white eyes. He looked at me for about ten seconds, stepped one foot onto the gym floor, and vanished right in front of me.

I know what I saw, but I have no idea as to what it could've been or what it wanted. Yet, that experience, along with others, has forced me to believe that there is another part of this world that we can't explain. I don't want to get too philosophical, but as much as we want to know the truth, wouldn't it be disappointing if we knew all the secrets. I haven't seen anything like it since, can't say I want too. I have found a number of other instances; with people have had experiences with these kinds of spirits... I don't know.

I want to know more about them! Anyone have any ideas?

Best,