The girl in the white dress

I hope you enjoy plz vote 😄😄😄😄😄😄

I just want to start off by saying that I have been experiencing paranormal activities since I was a very young girl but even until now I still sense them almost on a daily basis. My history is in my profile. I hardly see a full figure ghost but I can sense them very easily. I normally see things move around on their own, sometimes I see black shadows/figures, except for this one ghost girl.

My first encounter with her was when I was about 14 years old. It was in the middle of the night and I was deeply asleep until I experienced a sleep paralysis episode. I woke up in a panic and that's where I first saw her. I was lying down on my back while she sat on top of me. Her dark brown hair covered her face and her white dress covered her all the way up to her neck. I tried to scream and mentally I was trying to tell her to get off me but she didn't even flinch. She sat there while my breathing was getting heavier. My mind started to panic and without hesitation, I started to pray. I closed my eyes tightly and I prayed as hard as I could and when I opened my eyes, she was gone. I sat up without realizing that I was able to move again and I looked around my empty, dark bedroom with fear.
A few years passed and I hadn't seen her even with my on and off sleep paralysis, which to my relief I just shrugged it off and pretended that it never happened. But I was wrong. My second encounter was in my bedroom again. I woke up and I was having another sleep paralysis episode. My lights were off, my TV was on and my door was shut closed. My parents have a habit of checking up on me in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, this time was a really bad time. My dad opened my door and left the door a little open after he checked up on me. When I'm having my sleep paralysis episode, I am able to see whatever is going on around me but I just can't move or make any noises.
After a while, I felt a rush that came through to me. I wondered what's going on and to my surprise, I saw the same brunette girl in white sitting of the edge of my bed in front of the television. I knew she's bad news I had to get away from this. I quickly felt a weird sensation on my calves, almost felt like someone was scratching me but it wasn't painful at all.
I started to talk to her mentally, I begged her to stop and let me go but once again she didn't move at all and just sat there. I suddenly felt an excruciating pain on the middle of my forehead, it literally felt like a thumb or a finger is pressing on my forehead as hard as they can. I started to panic, and then I realized why I was feeling the pain, the girl was looking at me. I freaked out when I saw her face. She might not even be a girl because she looked like a man. When she would turn around, her hair changed to a bleachy blonde, then she has facial hair like someone hasn't shave for days, and her eyes are blue but they look very strange like they're popping out of her socket.
She turned around towards the TV again and the pain of my forehead disappears. Then she would look at me again and I would feel the pressure again. This happens about three or four times until I finally had enough. I started to talk to her again but I was angry as I could ever be. I was physically and mentally exhausted by the torments that she's giving me so I started swearing at her and called her bad names. And the last thing that I told her is, if she ever comes to my dream again... I will kill her.
She vanished and I was able to move again.
Throughout the years, I experienced a few paranormal activities but no one really ever "stuck" with me nor tries to hurt me like she did. I feel that she's not a bad ghost and she tried to show me something but went horribly wrong.

I would say that she never hurt me anymore but I could tell she's still around. She followed me to my boyfriend's house and I was awakened by her presence. She was floating at the end of the bed just watching me sleep. But for some reason, I didn't feel threatened. I looked at her and went back to sleep. It has been 8 years now and I never saw her or sense her ever since.
Throughout the years, I experienced a few paranormal activities but no one really ever "stuck" with me nor tries to hurt me like she did. I feel that she's not a bad ghost and she tried to show me something but went horribly wrong.

I'm just wondering if anyone had any similar encounters and did it ever come back even after so many years or could she still be around me without me knowing?