Lights off demon

Hi sorry I haven't posted in ages but you forgive me ? You can forgive me right!!!!

I hope you enjoy the story xx👻👻👻

I live in a duplex house in a hilly region in Hyderabad to which I have moved 4 years ago. Three months after moving I began noticing dark figure running from my kitchen (an open modular kitchen) toward the front room in the night after the lights were turned off. I could not hear any footsteps and I ignored it thinking it was just my imagination.

The next day the same thing happened and I was beginning to get scared and I told my mom about it and she said that all was in my head. This stopped for two nights and I was peacefully sleeping when I was woken up by warm breaths over me. I did not have the courage to open my eyes and it stopped. Slowly opened my eyes and to my horror I could see a dark figure with a tail and horns on my ceiling and I was scared to death and I could not move or shout. I tried but in vain and the figure disappeared. I went to my parents room to sleep and they scolded me that I was a coward.

The next night onwards I slept with lights on and after I went to sleep my mother would come and turn off the lights and I didn't know. But one night I noticed the lights not turned on and went to turn it on. As I left my bed, I could see the figure with tail and horns at the edge of my room staring and I ran outside.

The next morning I cried and told my mom to do a puja in my house and to everyone's surprise the priest refused to enter our house as he said he sensed a presence of something supernatural with negative power and did some rituals and started puja. Ever since there has not been any case of the figure.