Chapter 2

Pic of Daxton Arnold above

Daxton's P.O.V

"Dude, why are you smiling like that?" Chad asks as the light changes and the girl, my mate drives away.

"Yeah, bro your smiling like a idiot." River confirms as Chad pushes on the gas and turns into the parking lot of the Super Target. We need to get food, drinks, and movies for Cassie's sleepover with Ava and Briley, Ava is Chad's younger sister and Briley is River's younger sister, and you guessed it Cassie is my younger sister, she's 14 and I also have a younger brother that's 12, his name is Cole. I'm the oldest of three.

"What do you have to say? I think I found my mate." I answer, hotly as we park. Chad is my beta and best friend and River is my third in command and also my best friend.

"Good job, bro is there anything you need us to do?" River asks, climbing out of Chad's red rapture. River has already found his mate. Her name is Lori, but Chad hasn't found his. I'm glad River found Lori because she now hangs out with the trio or my sister, Chad's sister, and River's sister.

"No but if I need your help I'll go to you guys first." I answer as we walk into target and grab a basket.

"So what do we need?" Chad asks as we apporch the snack/ candy aisle.

"Skittles, Warheads, chocolate, dark chocolate, sour patch kids, m&m's and gummy worms and gummy bears." River says as we prowl to aisle for what they want.

"Where'd you get that all from?" I ask, River normally has a terrible memory.

"Briley texted me all of it and a list of drinks and movies they want- wait add video games too." River says and shows us the list.

Games:
Black Ops
Skylanders-trap team
Mario kart 8
Mario party 8

Drinks:
Sprite
Root Beer
Sweet tea (Gold Peak)

Food:
Frozen pizzas
Ice cream
Oreos
Cookies
Popcorn
Cookie dough

Movies:
Mean Girls
Pitch Perfect
Pitch Perfect 2
Vampire Academy
Alice in Wonderland

"Our sisters like food." I mumble after seeing the list of stuff they want.

"You can say that agian." Chad says as we walk over to the freezer to get the frozen pizzas they want.

"I want cheese!"

"Why cheese? We should get everthing!"

"That's gross!"

"Well why won't we get both?" a girl says, turning the corner I see it's my mate. She's wearing white jean shorts, a light pink tank top, and black beat-up converse high tops and her hair is in a messy bun. You can see she's been work out because there's a little droplets of sweat around her hairline.

"Because I don't want too." A red head says, she has black riped jeans, a fall out boy shirt, and bright red combat boots on and her hair is loosey braided down her back.

"I don't think your parents will care 'cause they have so much money." Another girl says with jean shorts, a light purple hoodie with a logo that says 'shooting stars gymnastics team' in a white bold print and her hair is in a high ponytail with a small braid in the pony tail as well. I think Cassie is on that team.

"Hey, do you know Cassie Arnold?" I asks the pale blonde haired girl.

"Yeah, we're super tight, she's super good too. She has her double tuck, which I have to but its still cool!" She says, excitedly. "What's your name?" She asks me.

"Oh my name is Daxton, what's your name?" I ask her as she bounces up and down on her toes, her eyes darting around trying to find away out.

"I'm Charlotte or Char for short, that's Victoria or Rory, don't call her Victoria or else she'll kill you." I start laughing but her serious face makes me stop. "I'm not joking." She adds, laughing at me as the red head, Rory throws death glares my way, what's her problem?

"Who's that?" I ask, pointing at my mate.

"Oh that's my older sister, Harriet but she likes to be called Hattie." She says as Rory walks over to Char and taps her shoulder and whispers in her ear.

"Hattie says it's time to go and stop flirting with Mr. Blue eyes here and come pick out a movie and candy you want." Rory whispers in her ear.

"Sorry, Mr. Blue eyes but Char, Hattie, and I need to get going or my parents will worry." Rory says looking me in the eyes, I see She has dark, forest green eyes that match her dark red hair.

"Okay, cool. Doesn't the Stars start having practice next week?" I ask Char as Hattie walks over to us.

'Don't make us look stupid!' Rocco, my wolf yells at me.

'Alright, alright I won't.' I answer, laughing, mentally.

"Yeah, so I'll see you later." Char says and walks away before I got to talk to my mate.

A.N

Wow, I wrote all of this at my little sis's soccer game (or really soccer tournament). On to the next chapter!

Love you,

Shelby🐵