Chapter 12

Hattie's P.O.V

A click of a door shutting, wakes me up. Slowly I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Hattie?" A soft voice calls, I look up and see that it's one of Daxton's servants.

"Hey!" I chirp, all of my sleepiness goes away.

"Hattie, Daxton told me to tell you that your punishment for not telling him where you are. Is that you're not allowed to see your sister for a week." She says, quietly. Then she walks quickly out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

I'm not aloud to see Char. I went numb. I hope he's joking. Please say he's joking. I want to cry, I want to scream. I've lost two of the things I can't survive without since I've been here. I can't dance and I can't see the only member of my family the actually cares about me.

Slowly I crawl over to the door. I know Daxton's outside the door. I can smell his scent. Mint and a hint of fresh rain. Why does he not come in? Does he not like me? I bet that's it. Nobody like me anyway.

"You can't do this to me!" I scream, banging my fists on the door. "Please, you can't." I whisper, sliding down the door, starting to cry.

My wolf won't speak to me. Ada will, but she says we can't shift. The doctor says she's to traumatized that she doesn't want to do anything. Daxton doesn't know this. He doesn't know anything. I hug my knees, not wanting to stand. I try something the doctor told me to try.

'Snow? Snow, are you there? I really need you right now.' I call, feeling like a moron. No answer. I'm not surprised, nobody likes me.

'Yeah?'

'Ada, how's Snow?'

'She's okay. How are you, uju?'

'I'm not the best.' I reply, honestly. I rub my eyes and yawn. 'Daxton has locked me in my room.'

'I'm going to give that f*cker a piece of my mind.' Ada growls, lowly, pacing around.

'But Ada I thought you said he can't know I have you.' I wondering as another yawn escapes my lips.

'That's true, uju.' Ada murmurs, thoughtfully. 'You need sleep, Hattie. We can keep talking when you wake up.'

I slowly walk back to my bed and lay down. Not making a sound and not moving an inch.

Daxton's P.O.V

"You can't do this to me!" I hear my mate scream, followed with some banging. "Please, you can't." I hear her add, its quieter than what she said before.

'Go help, mate!'  Rocco growls at me.

'No, she disobeyed us.'  I reply, walking away from the door, out of my room.

'You act like she cheated on us.' Rocco accuses as I close the door behind me, locking it.

I decided I didn't want to answer. She didn't tell one thing. What if she's hiding other things? Other really bad secrets. I don't care what they are. I just want her to tell me. I want her to trust me. Maybe even love me someday. We are mates after all.

"Don't let her leave the room." I tell the guard as I walk by him.

"Yes, sir." He says, staring start ahead, his gaze not wavering.

I turn right and walk faster. Her sister is on the same floor as her. Actually only a few doors down.

I open the door of her room to find Cassie, Briley, and Ava hanging out with Char.