Chapter 5

Hattie's P.O.V

Walking into my giant bedroom and I throw my stuff on my bed and walk into my bathroom. Turning on the shower and start taking of my clothes.

"Hattie, are you in here?" I hear Char yell through the door.

"Let me take a shower in peace!" I yell back through the door.

"Fine, but I'm waiting in your room for you!" Char yells as I climb in the shower, letting the hot water rain on my back, relaxing my sore, tired muscles.

After I finish I grab a towel and start drying myself off.

Wrapping myself in a towel and open the door from my warm bathroom to my cool bedroom. I guess Char got bored and left to hang out with Cassie.

Putting on dark gray sweatpants and a light pink tank top, I walk downstairs trying to ring out my wet, drippy, mop of hair.

As I arrive to the kitchen I see a man with black hair sitting at the dinning room table.

"Who are you?" I ask, my voice shaking a bit in fear.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hattie, Cassie and Char let me in. I hope I did scare you." The man says turning around and I see it's Daxton.

"Bro, don't scare me like that." I answer, smacking his arm.

"Ow, you hit hard, women!" Daxton yells, rubbing the arm I smacked.

"Good." I answer and walk over to the freezer and grab a carton of ice cream and a spoon. Walking over to the table where Daxton was sitting and sit down in a empty chair.

"How are you eat all of that?" Daxton asks, wide eyed, eyeballing the carton of ice cream.

"It's called a dancers diet." I answer, with a mouthful of ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough.

"Ohhh." He says and we sit in silent as I eat my ice cream.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask as it just now came to mind.

"Umm..well you see...Cassie wanted me to....um.....-"

"I needed him to tell me good night and give me my laptop and phone charger." Cassie says, interrupting, walking into the kitchen with Char, both in pajamas.

"Yeah." Daxton says agreeing and hands Cassie her laptop bag. "And I didn't get your number and address." He adds.

"First of you give me yours and second your at my house so that works pretty well." I answer as he passes me his phone and I put in my number then hand it back to him.

"Thanks." He says, nervously.

"Your welcome." I answer, stiffly. I'm already tired and this just makes me cranky. "Well I'm going to bed now." I add and start heading to the exit then a hand grabs my wrist and I feel sparks again.

"Why?" I turn around and see Daxton holding my wrist, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Because." ripping my wrist from his grip. He looks sad but covers it up. "I'm tired, I danced for 5 hours today, I have three more tomorrow and I need to study for a test in APUSH." I retard to him and stomp upstairs.

Walking to my room and slamming the door, turning off the light and climbing into bed.

Sometimes I'm mean because my parents never cared if I wanted this or that, the business alway came first. My mom didn't raise me or Char. No one raised me, I learned on my own all my skills and I raised Char, not my mom, not my dad, me. I raised her.

After awhile I drift off into a dreamfuled sleep with dancers and yelling parents.

Daxton's P.O.V

"Please tell me did I do something wrong?" I ask Char as Hattie storms upstairs.

"No, you didn't, honest. She's just tired and wants to sleep and a visited wasn't on her plan tonight." Char says, sweetly, sitting down. "I suggest you go home and get some sleep and plan that date of yours that you have." Char adds, I get why Hattie loves her so much and she taught her so well.

"Thanks, Char." I call as I walk out of the door.

"Your welcome, Dax." She says and shuts the door, I may think that Char the older one and not Hattie.

Shaking my head, smiling head to my dark gray jeep.

As I turned on the car the radio blasted some cheap knock off of good country. I like George Straight, Toby Keith, George Jones, and Johnny Cash. Not the knock off stuff they have now.

Turning off the jeep as the garage shuts and pull out my key.

"Hi, honey." Gabby, the pack slut says as I walk into the pack house.

"Hey." I answer, trying not to look at her her breasts in her low v cut shirt.

"Like what you see?" She asks, biting her large pink lip.

Daxton, we have a mate! Wait, be pa-

I block out Rocco and grab Gabby's hand.

"Let's go to room and get things started." I answer, pulling her to my room.

When we arrive to my room I slam the door and start having fun with Gabby, not thinking what my mate would think.

A.N

I know your going to hate me for doing this, but stories need drama and Daxton is a impatient child he may be 18 but he's super impatient and when he wants something he will get what he wants or so he thinks....

Love ya,

Shelby

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE