Chapter 7

Hattie's P.O.V
Hattie's dance up top/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"When do you think she will wake up?"

"I don't know, maybe soon because it's been a week and it's driving Alpha crazy he won't leave his office and I haven't seen him sleep in five days."

"Wait, Lori I think she's waking up!"

"Okay, Ava and Briley go and tell Daxton that she's waking up."

"Yes, Lori." As I peel my eyes open seeing the girls blur as they run out of the room.

"Are you Hattie?" The girl, Lori asks she has sky blue eyes and golden blonde hair that goes about to her mid way down her back.

"Yeah and your?" I ask, horsley.

"Lori Gaines, the third in command's mate." She answer, smoothly then realizing what she said she slaps her hand over her mouth.

"What's a mate?" I ask, dumbly.

"It's your other half, your soul mate the humans call them. You can't live without them." She answers, getting me a cup of water.

"Thank you." I say, drinking the water, quickly as the cool, wet water hits my throat.

"I should say when you fainted your body was changing for something, I think your like me but let me tell you that everyone here is a werewolf." Lori says, tying her hair back in a pony tail.

"Wait, I'm a werewolf?" I ask in shock.

"Yes and no, the doctor couldn't figure out what you are. So when you shift we'll find out then." Lori answers, sitting down.

"Like a freak?" I ask, hugging my chest.

"No, there's just something special about you." Lori answers, giving me a hug. "Your kinda like me." She adds.

"Really?" I ask, sitting up.

"Yeah, I'm a werefox not a werewolf." She answers, smiling as the door swings open and Daxton walks through with two people behind him.

"Hattie." Daxton whispers and rushes up and hugs me smelling my neck. Why is he smelling me neck?

"Yeah?" I ask, quietly.

"You scared me." He says, looking me in the eyes.

"Sorry?" I offer.

"It's nothing to be sorry about." He answers, laughing, husky. I blush looking down.

"Hey, don't hide your blush it looks good on you." He says, looking a me.

"Are you guys done with your make up session?" A man with black hair and light blue eyes, asks. He's cute but he's not Daxton. Wait why am I thinking this?

'Because, stupido he's your mate.' A voice says in my head.

I scream, grab my head. Lori lied to me I am a freak. Who else hears voices.

"Hat, what's wrong?" Daxton asks, kneeling down next to my bed.

'Go get mate, I want mate!' The voice says again.

I scream again, currel in a ball, my hands on my ears.

"Hat?" Daxton asks again.

"Dude, pick her up, maybe in you hold her that would help." Another voice says and I feel arms wrap around my and pick me up, feeling the sparks.

'Well your terrible at this. I'll just introduce myself. Hi, I'm your wolf, Snow and I know you're Hattie.' Snow says, introducing herself.
'And I'm Ada, your panther.' Ada chirps.