Chapter 9

Hattie's P.O.V
Pack house up top /\

I finished my dance, again, for the fifteenth time.

"Hattie, come on, take a break." Evar says, handing me a water bottle, I now notice that I'm sweating.

"Thanks." I say, thanking Evar for the water.

"Yeah, no problem." She answers, distracted. "Can I ask you a question?" She asks.

"Yeah, what is it?" I answer, sitting down on the chair next to Evar.

"Why do you care so much about your sister?" She asks, I guess everyone wants to know.

"Well." I start, taking a breath. "My parents aren't the best of parents, they care more about their business than their own kids and when I was young my parents never taught me anything, a maid or myself, taught me how to do it. So when Char came around and was born I didn't want her to go through what I when through so I raised her, not my mom, not my dad, me. So when you meet her you'll relize that our bond is something that grew and blossomed because of two parents that didn't care about their kids." I finish huging myself, trying not to cry, why would I cry about two people who never loved or gave me attention?

"Oh, honey." Evarline says, covering her mouth, I can see the tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, I guess, that's why I snap at people sometimes, 'cause when my parents did come home they would be mad and angry they had to come home to see Char and I, but they're getting better." I promise, looking at her.

"Darling, you know what?" She asks, jumping up from her seat. "We should make something for your sister." She says, happily.

"That's a amazing idea, ma'am." I agree, standing up.

"Please, don't call me ma'am, it makes me feel old." She adds as we walk out of the dance room.

"Sorry ma- I mean Evarline." I say, correcting mself in mid sentence.

"Good girl." She says, pating my cheek. "Let's go!" She yells, walking to the kitchen with me behind her wondering what she's doing.

-----------

"Hey, do you know where Daxton is?" I ask as I pull out the last of the lemon bars from the oven.

"He's with his dad, I think, doing pack stuff." Evarline says, during the time we've been cooking I've became really good friends with her.

"Oh." I answer, defeatedly.

"Don't worry, it's common to miss your mate." Evarline says, rubbing my back.

"We haven't seen him in, I don't know, five hours." I complain, loudly with a the wooden spoon in my hand, waving it around.

"Well, if you want to see him he's in his office." Evarline says, after giving me directions, I run, following the directions that Evarline gave me to find his office.

Finding the door that says 'Daxton Arnold, Future Alpha', I open the door to see Daxton with another girl, Gabby, eating her face off making Snow angry, very angry.

'Why the f*ck does that she-devil think she can have her hands on our mate!' Snow growls, I'm trying to move, but I'm just glued to the ground.

'Told this was going to happen.'  I reply, sadly. I thought he actually liked me.

'Why do you say that?'  Ada asks, quietly. I can feel her anger as well.

'Because he's been sucking her face everyday. Isn't your mate just supposed to love you?' I ask, sadly.

'Yes, in most cases.' Ada replies, sighing.

'I don't give a f*ck.'  Snow growls, bearing her teeth.

'Snow, calm down, Snow calm down.' I chant to her trying to get her to not kill Gabby.

'F*ck it.' I hear Snow say as I lose control and black out.

Daxton's P.O.V

Just a Gabby and I finish having 'fun' I see Hattie storming over to Gabby, I try blocking her, but insantly she pushes by me to Gabby and I notice her eyes are dark purple and not there normal brown.

"You b*tch!" I hear her wolf scream and start punching Gabby. Gabby doesn't know what to do, but maybe if I talk to her wolf I can make her stop.

"Aaahhhhh! Daxton help me!" Gabby shrieks, trying to push Hattie's wolf off of her.

"Hattie?" I question, quietly.

"No stupid I'm Snow, her wolf and you sir, were f*cking this she-devil that thinks she can touch you." Snow growls, loudly.

'Let me get it.' Rocco says as I notice Gabby's leg is the wrong and bent the opposite way a leg should go.

'You'll hurt Hattie an-'

'That's her wolf, that isn't Hattie anymore.' Rocco answers, grimly and takes control, pushing me back.

"Snow, stop right now!" Rocco growls.

"Why should I listen to you?" She growls back, leaving Gabby on the floor.

"I'm your mate and Alpha." Rocco growls, advancing to her.

"Your not my Alpha." Snow shots back. "And I'm not a member of your pack!"

'Does mate not like us?' Rocco wimpers in my head.

'Hattie does.' I reply softly to him. At least I hope.

Suddenly a growl comes from out of no where and snapping both of us back to reality.

An injured Hattie aka Snow lays on the floor. A large gash is on her thigh and an abdominal wound as well. Crimson blood pours from the wound. I stare, noticing that the cut went from her hip to about 3 inches above her knee. And the wound on her abdomen looks like someone stuck a knife in twisted it then pulled it out.

Snow whines quietly, Rocco runs over to her and picks her up, bridal style, holding her close and smelling her neck

'Rocco, give me back control.' I tell him as I apporch the pack doctor's office.

'Fine, whatever you want, Mr. Big Bad Alpha.' Rocco groans in my head as I feel myself gaining control again.

"Hello Alpha what do you need?" The lady at the desk says, looking up at me.

"I don't know, maybe a stretcher and IV. My mate is passed out in my arms!" I growl at her in the end. Her eyes widen and she starts dailing numbers in her phone.

"Yes, I need a open room."

"I don't care if it's for someone else the alpha's mate needs it."

"I said I don't care who its for."

"Get me a d*mn room!" She puts the phone down and smiles at us. "They should be down in a few minutes."

As she says that four pack members come running toward me with a stretcher.

"Alpha." One of them says. "Please put her on the stretcher." They say gently.

I gently put her on the stretcher. Then immediately they sprint off with my mate leaving me helpless.

A.N

Don't you just love me? I know I do.

Love ya,

Shelby

COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE