Whoa

Author's note - 
Hello imaginary readers! :) Is anyone even reading this story? In all honesty, I have no idea. Now, I'm unsure about continuing this story, because i WANT TO, but at the same time I'm thinking that no one reads it anyway, and I'm also working on my novel, Identity, which I do have a deadline on and I'm not very far. So if you want this story to continue, please comment or vote or fan! Or all three! :) Anyways, enjoy this chapter. Also, should Joelle be with Cassie? Comment!

*

Joelle's POV -

I must admit, that night was pretty damn spectacular. Cassie was all over my head all Thursday and Friday. By Saturday morning breakfast, Kyla finally spoke up.

"Hey, you. Wake up." she snapped her fingers in front of my face and I shook my head, confused and dizzy, as images of Cassie floated through my mind.

"Yes?" I said, sweetly to Kyla, who scowled at me, but then carried on with her original point.
"Cassie's been totally normal these last two days. What happened?"

"How should I know?" I said, coolly. Ah,  it had been a while since I had gone into a stream of lies. I missed the rush.

Kyla shrugged and looked down at her plate. "Ugh, this is revolting."
Her facial expression went from disgust to what looked like shock as her eyes grew wide.
"Kyla?" Ryan asked, worriedly.
Kyla bolted, right out of the dining hall. Ryan made to stand up and go after her, but I stopped her and ran after Kyla instead. She was in the bathroom, puking her guts out.
"Kyla?" I said, gently. "You okay?"

"Do I fucking sound okay?" she growled. There's our Kyla. She flushed the toilet and wiped her mouth, then coming over the wash out her mouth.

"You ate something bad?" I asked.
"I didn't eat anything. What the fuck, man?" she complained. I shrugged, at a complete loss of what to say.  
"Helpful, aren't you?"
I grinned.

*

"Ugh, do I have to get up?"
"Kyla, it's Monday, we have school."
"Can't I ditch?"
I barked out a hollow laugh. "At Parker's. You gotta be kidding me."
Kyla groaned. "I'm exhausted, Joelle. I really can't get up."
I sighed. "Fine, stay in bed. But if teachers ask me where you are, I'm saying I have no idea. I'm not getting roped into this. God knows what punishment means in this hellhole."
Kyla made an 'mmph' noise and I rolled my eyes and left the cabin with Emma-Lynn and the twins.

"Wonder what's wrong with her." Ryan said thoughtfully as we ate our breakfast.
"It's Kyla, she's just tired of this shit." Dylan rolled her eyes.
"She's a lucky bitch, staying in bed all day." Emma-Lynn muttered, but with a little smile on the side of her mouth.

"Oh, I have a meeting with that damn shrink today. Gotta go." Dylan said, giving Emma-Lynn a swift kiss and running off before anyone could ask her why she was seeing the therapist.

"Gah, I hate when she's secretive." Emma-Lynn complained.

"Shut up, Emma-Lynn, you probably know more about her than I do." Ryan grinned and we laughed. I caught Cassie's eye from across the cafeteria and she smiled. My heart pounded in my ears. Wednesday night... 

*

By Tuesday, I was impatient. 
God, what was wrong with me? Since when was I gay? Since when was I desperate for anyone, to be frank? Yeah, I've had a couple shitty boyfriends, but it's not like I ever...
Fine. So yes. I was still a virgin. Problem? I had lied about that to the grave, though. What would Ronni think if she knew I was a virgin?
What would Ronni think if she knew I was sneaking out on a Wednesday night to make out with another chick? That was in-frickin-sane enough, wasn't it?