Parents Part 2

Author's Note -

I have no idea what I'm doing with this story. I'm planning something elaborate and big to happen, but I don't know how to....get it going. You know what I mean? Ahh, who the hell am I even talking to? I've been really stuck on this story and Stolen Innocence, I haven't updated in about a month now. Ehh, that sucks. But I've been busy with Jinx. I've passed that half-point of the story and am really hoping to finish that one. I've updated that one yesterday and today. :P If anyone's reading this, GO CHECK IT OUT :) That's my favorite story that I've written. My sister likes it too and that's saying something. Usually, my sister refuses to read any of my stories. Man, I'm rambling. Okay, enjoy the chapter! And comment, vote, and fan! <3

xoxo

Joelle's POV -

Kyla was getting big - slowly, but surely. It was her third month and whispers struck up every time she walked into a room. The girls in Parker's were slowly starting to realize that Kyla and one of the counselors had done the nasty and it had resulted in babytown. The question was, did the counselors notice?

What was Kyla's plan anyway? It wasn't like she could stay here while she was pregnant. It'd only be a matter of time before it become obvious that she was preggers and that Samuel was the father. Who else could it be, right? What was she going to do?

Kyla's POV -

"Hey, beautiful." Samuel greeted me with a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled secretly and buried my face into his chest.

"What's wrong?" he asked me, as we both sat down, leaning against the trunk of the willow tree.
"Oh nothing, it's just...people are starting to stare, Sam. I think people are noticing now."

Samuel put his hand on my growing tummy. I put my hand over his.
"I still can't believe we're having a baby." he murmured, kissing the top of my head.
"Me neither." I said, quietly, and felt small tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Your eyes are leaking." Sam said, wiping a tear away.

"I'm scared, Sam." I confided. "I don't think I can do this. But at the same time, you know as well as I do that I can't just give this baby up. What am I supposed to do?"

He held me close and squeezed my shoulders affectionately. "I know that I will never understand what you're going through, but I promise, I'll do whatever I can to help you."

I smiled and moved my head to kiss him. "Thanks, Samuel. You're really the best."

"So what about parent visitation in three days? What are you going to tell them? Do you think they'll realize that you're expecting?"

It took me a few second to actually grasp what he was saying. And once I did, I sat bolt upright. "Parents? It's parent visitation day?"

"Well, you know, it's not regular and the dates change every year. They announced it on the 15th at breakfast." Samuel explained.

I racked my brains and then groaned. "On the 15th at breakfast, I was in my cabin puking my guts out."

I rested my head on his chest. "Oh God, Samuel, what am I going to tell them? That I got pregnant at an all-girls school? They hate me enough already. And they'll report it. The counselors will know and you'll get fired. Oh God, what have I done?"

"Shh, shh. It's okay." Sam said, soothingly. "How about this? It's three days until parent visitation day. Until then, pack up. Everything. If your parents realize and they go to tell the counselors, we'll bolt. We'll just drive out. Simple as that."