My Day - JB ft. Jr

/Hi! So I decided I get stuck in right away with a story for the beautiful leader of GOT7!! Yay! I have been thinking about writing these for a long time so I hope you like them! Also guys this imagine will really be about you Jr and JB it's kinda crazy. It's just something I thought of. Hope you like it. (Y/N) means your name/

/Your point of view/
My day has not been great. First of all my teacher seemed like a perv. Later I had a fight with my best friend and also completely failed my science test. I thought the day couldn't get any worse.
I got out my phone and called my boyfriend Jr.
"Jagiyaaa~ can we please go out today? JEBAL!!" I pleaded with him, "mianhae jagi, I'm busy with the boys, maybe another day." "Ah, the famous "boys" jinyoung-ah. Okay maybe some other time." I said trying not to be too upset that he's busy. He's busy with his crew, GOT7 as everyone calls them, but he always says to me "the boys". His crew has my best friend, JB, of course Jr, my boyfriend, and their friends, Jackson, Mark, Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom. Who I hang out with them less than JB and Jr. I was lost in thought heading home, thinking about your day and what Jr could be doing right now when I heard a shout behind me.
"Yah, (Y/N)"

/JB's point of view/
I recognise her sulking off by heart. "Yah, (Y/N)" I shout, a bit confused. GOT7 are following close behind me, except Jr, who told us he'd be hanging out with his girlfriend today. "Jaebum?" She asks. "I thought you were hanging out with Jr?" We both say at the same time. Oh no, I think. Did that jerk really do what I think he did?

/Your point of view/
But why would Jr lie to me I thought? He has no reason to lie unless...
"JB oppa?" I ask JB who has finally caught up to me. "Ne?" He replies.
"Where did Jr tell you he'd be?"
"Do you want me to answer truthfully?"
"Of course"
"With his girlfriend" he kinda mumbles.
"Oh" I blink.
"We'll do you know where he'd be?" I ask
"I don't really know, you'd probably know him better."
"Ok. Kamsahamnida oppa." I say as I run off.

Half an hour later
I came to where Jr first took me when he wanted to date. And there I saw. Them. Jr and her. And they were leaning closer together, they kissed. My heart couldn't take it. "Oppa?" I kinda shouted but my voice cracked at the same time. He turned around instantly and saw the tears fall. I ran as fast as I could but he caught up to me in no time. He grabbed my wrist and said "Its not what it looks like"
"Than what is it Jr?"
"I-I I promise I'll never do that again" he said as he grabbed my back and pulled me closer to him. "I promise, I'll never do anything as stupid as that ever again" and he kissed me. But I just stood there with my lips as cold and lifeless as a dead body. "Kiss me back" he said in a hurried voice, "Kiss me back and we can be together again." He stated and started to cry. I just stayed there, dead and empty, "No Park Jinyoung. We can't" I said coldly and pushed him off me and walked away.
Time skip
I got home and started to cry. This was the worst day of my life.
I got a text
"Baby please take me back" - Junior
"Junior don't ever talk to me again" - me
I got another text very quickly and replied "I SAID DON'T TALK TO ME!"
"So clearly he was cheating on you" - Jaebum
"Sorry JB, I didn't mean that text for you."
"Clearly"
"JB I really don't want to talk about Jr with you right now"
"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow"

/Authors point of view (because it's easier for me)/
You sighed as your conversation with JB ended. At least I still have one friend you thought. JB on the other hand was thinking about him and Junior. How could I have been so stupid to have a best friend who cheat and lies to his girlfriend he thought. That jerk, I'll never talk to him again, because he's clearly really hurt my best friend, (Y/N).
The next day
"Annyeonghaseyo!" JB shouted while waving and running up to you, when he got to you he back hugged you. "Hey (Y/N)" he said "I'm here for you okay, you don't have to worry about that jerk Junior ever again." He smiled at you. "Thanks JB."

After that you and JB got close... You started hanging out so often and JB always knew how to make you smile. You also got to hang out with Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom a lot more now too. "Hey noona" Bambam said with his famous aegyo. "Noona your so cute" Bambam said causing you to blush. Whenever you would blush JB would come up behind you and cover your eyes and whisper "are you okay" even though he knew you only blushed because you'd been complemented. But one day as you and JB were walking to school JB said, obviously a little louder than he expected "You know you really are extremely beautiful, the most beautiful girl in the world. Beautiful on the inside and out." Causing your face to go red as a tomato. "JB-ah" you said showing him that you heard what he said. He realised that what he hadn't meant for you to hear had been heard and he came behind you and back hugged you, which was one of his favourite ways of showing affection. "I wish we could stay like this forever" JB said while he was still hugging you. "Like what" you replied.
"Like more than best friends, like a couple" he replied. "JB-ah are you confessing?"
His face flushed bright red. "Hehe I could have done it better couldn't I?"
"No you pabo, you couldn't, that was the sweetest confession ever!" You said sweetly.
JB leant down and gave you a kiss on the lips "Sweet like your lips" he chuckled. "Aish JB I didn't accept you confession." You joked. "You didn't decline it either." He smiled as he kissed you again and then ran away giggling like the goofball that he is.

/wow that was longer than expected. Did you like it? I'm sorry to all the Jr stans out there I'll write one for him next to make up for it. Originally this was gonna be a sad imagine for JB but I guess my brain changed its mind. Also you can request for me to do stories anytime./