It's Not Fair (part 2) - Jackson

(Y/L/N) is your last name.

/Authors p.o.v/

"I don't want to move." you whispered, with a groggy morning voice. You saw Jackson smile at your words and try to get you to stay, but your really needed to get home, before your parents start to worry. "I gotta get home." you told yourself as you pushed yourself off of Jackson's body and tried to get up but you just rolled of the couch and onto the floor. You started laughing like a maniac as soon as you fell off the couch. You were a little hungover and little bit of drunkenness was still lingering. Jackson sat up and tried to help you, "I'm fine. I'm fine." You declined his help, as you tried to stand up, but you fell back down again. You started laughing again. "You're not going anywhere." Jackson told you, "You're a complete hot mess, I'll call your parents and tell them whats up." He ordered like an older brother. He grabbed the phone, "Hello? Mr and Mrs (Y/L/N), it's Jackson. Yes she's over here. She dropped my sister off, and was making sure she was alright this morning. Is it okay if she stays over for the rest of the day? Yes!? Thankyou! Bye, yes you have a good day too." He clapped his hands, "Alright (Y/N) you're staying over for the rest of the day so, first lets get you cleaned up." He laughed at you sitting on the floor, still in your party dress, your hair and makeup ruined. "Come on (Y/N), Let's go, you can borrow some of my clothes." ______ said. This was one of the first times that she had cared for you like an older sister, usually it was you who was like the older sister. She took you upstairs and gave you some clean clothes and a towel. You washed yourself clean and put on her clothes. It felt so good to not stink of alcohol, and have a clean, bright face. You walked back downstairs wearing one of ______'s sweatshirts and wearing sports shorts. You felt so refreshed and clean after having a shower. You saw ______ and Jackson sitting on the couch, so you decided to join them. You were about to sit down on the edge of the couch next to ______ when she suddenly shifted over so that you had to sit in between her and Jackson. "Thankyou for the clothes _______." 

"No problem."

You and Jackson still hadn't spoken to each other since you sat down, in fact neither one of you had looked at each other. "Does anyone know what happened last night, I don't really remember much of it." Jackson sounded like he sighed of relief, "My sister got drunk, you brought her home and I don't know what happened at the party with Mark, you'd have to ask him." 

"Oh wait, now I remember, you got jealous." You smiled up at Jackson, leaning on his shoulder. 

He sighed, "I don't know what you're talking about (Y/N)." To be honest, Jackson regretted confessing to you. He was older than you. He thought that you like Mark. He thought that because you were drunk you would have forgotten but no, so he tried to play dumb. 

"Yes you do Jackson-ah, I remember what you said to me." You smiled up at him, trying to get any reaction at all. Jackson wouldn't give a reaction. Your best friend was trying not to laugh, watching you two flirt. Except only you were flirting, and Jackson wasn't picking up on it. 

"I didn't say anything to you last night." Jackson denied once again, avoiding you gaze.

"Jackson oppa  why are you avoiding my gaze?"

"I'm not." He flushed a bright pink at the thought of you calling him oppa.

"Okay, then why are you blushing?" You tried to convince him to confess again, exactly like last night. This time he stayed completely silent. 

"Fine." You said and you rested you head on his lap as you three watched the TV together. Your best friend walked over to her brother and whispered something in his ear, and he flushed bright red. "What? What is it?" You whined at them.