I Won't Say I'm in Love - JB

/NGL I did try to get this out yesterday but I was too tired after rehearsals. BTW every girl has a crush on this guy, Tom. LOL I don't tho. Proud of myself. Also bolded lyrics (Italics) are your mom and friend singing./

"Good Morning." You waved to your classmates as you walked into your classroom, a smile plastered on your delicate face. Today was the day. Although frequently telling yourself that you weren't excited that your Brother School, an all boys school, were coming to your all girls school you knew deep down that you had lied. In your year the schools had decided that it would be good to have some boy-girl interactions. Most girls were just excited because they thought they could land a boyfriend. You, on the other hand, were excited because it was the opportunity to make new friends. Especially having a guy friend, someone who might give you a different view on things because he's not a girl.

"Alright Students, the boys will come and sit down next to you at your desks, the rule is that you have to sit boy-girl, so please, follow the rules." The teacher sighed, "And please don't ignore each other, start conversations."

Your classmates nodded as the boys filed in and sat next to you. You turned and smiled at the boy who sat down next to you, "Hi, I'm (Y/N), what's your name?"

He grunted, "Jaebum, but you can call me JB. Everyone else does."

"Wow somebody's in a bad mood." You chuckled.

"Yeah well I didn't sleep did I? Leave me alone." He sounded annoyed.

"I didn't sleep either." you sighed, "Why do you think I'm so cheerful? I'm cheerful because I'm dead in my brain right now."

He laughed, "Hey maybe you aren't as annoying as I thought you'd be."

"What's that supposed to mean? Because I'm a girl we can't be friends?"

"Oh no, I thought you were gonna try to flirt with me. You know, so many guys here are trying to pick up chicks I guessed some girls would be flirting."

"You're right, but I'm not trying to flirt. I'm trying to make friends and get through this class without dying." You pointed to the board where your maths teacher was writing some crazy maths equations on the board.

"Oh you need help?" He asked and leaned over. He explained to you what you needed to do, but you didn't really get it. Equations wasn't really your strong point (For me this is hilarious because my best maths unit is equations) and you always had difficulty solving them. It felt nice, to get help from someone who actually understood what they were doing and how to explain it. If you ever ask girls in the class they'd just shrug.

"Oh! Got it!" You had a light-bulb moment. "Thanks Jaebum! You're a great teacher!" You thanked and complimented him.

"(Y/N)!" Your teacher said sternly and you fully expected him to scold you for disturbing the class, but instead he scolded you for taking lessons from JB rather than listening to him. JB snorted out of laughter as he scolded you and you just glared at him.

"Joesonghamnida songsaengnim, it won't happen again." You assured him as you turned back to JB. You hit him on the arm. "Don't laugh while I'm being told off." You shook your head, "You're an idiot."

"Hey! We're not that close, who said you could hit me?"

"I did! Who said I couldn't hit you? It felt like the right thing to do."

JB snorted again, "The right thing to do. Yeah right."

--TIME SKIP--

It was the end of class, time for lunch, the best time of the day. "Yo (Y/N)!" JB called. "Come sit with us."he said as he wave you over to his friends. You wave your friend over, "Come on let's go sit with them."