The Dance - Yugyeom

You had worked as a trainee at JYP Entertainment for two years now and you seemed to be doing pretty well, choreo was probably the hardest thing to learn and took the longest amount of time to practice too. One day in the middle of your choreo lesson, J.Y.Park PD-nim walked into your lesson. Not only were you startled, it seemed like the choreographers were too.

"Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim, what can I do for you today." You bowed to him.

"Ah, yes (Y/N). We have decided to put you in the your Got7 sunbaenim's next music video."

"Omo! Jinjja? Like Twice sunbaenims?" You said, quite excited that you would appear in a music video, especially if your role was as large as some of the twice members got in previous Got7 music videos.

JYP sighed, "Yes, like your Twice sunbaes. The filming starts in a couple of weeks, you will have all the information and schedules by next week."

You nodded furiously and bowed, "Ne! Kamsahamnida JYP PD-nim."

--The Next Week--

"Wait! I'm not just acting in their mv? I'm dancing it aswell?" You asked, shocked as you looked down at the script and schedule you had just recieved for Got7's music video.

"Yes, part of your role is to dance this part of the choreo." Your choreographer stated, arms folded across their chest.

"But we all know that choreo is my weakest point." You whined.

"Maybe that's why JYP chose you." They said, encouraging, you were on of their favourite students. They really wanted you to debut, especially because you were like a friend to them.

You shrugged, "I don't know. But I really don't want to screw up Got7's music video." You said as you got up of the floor, "Now teach me the dance?" You asked your choreographer and you started to practice for the mv next week.

--An hour later--

You collapsed on the floor. You had danced 100% for the last hour trying to learn the choreography for Got7's music video. Although you'd nailed it, it still needed some fine-tuning to become absolutely perfect.

There was a quiet knock on the door and a person entered the room.

"Oh! Sorry wrong room." Yugyeom shyly said as he blushed out of embarrassment and turned to leave.

"No! Yugyeom! Wait!" He turned around, "I mean Yugyeom, sunbaenim!"

He laughed at your formality. "It's okay, really. You can just call me Yugyeom."

"Yes Yugyeom-sshi." You said, like a soldier accepting orders. He laughed once again. "What eactly did you want me to stay for?" he asked, smiling at you.

"Well you see, I'm going to be appearing in your music video, and I need to learn the dance. Which I mostly have! But it needs..." you scratched your head,"...polishing. Will you help me?"

"Oh, so you're (Y/N) that we've all been talking about for the last week. Sure I can help you! Show me watcha got!" He smiled as you turned on the clip of the music you had been given and started dancing the choreographed dance. He assessed you're every move through the entire dance and when you finished, clapped.

"That was very good, honestly, you're dancing it better than some of our members."

You laughed, "I doubt that. But can you see what I mean? Where I need to improve."

"Yeah, let me show you" He lead you through the choreography step by step once again, focusing on the moves you didn't quite have right. At one stage you had difficulty with where to point your arms, you kept pointing them to high or to low. Yugyeom walked over to you and held his arms against yours. He stood behind you, your back touching his chest and his breath in your ear. He held your arms into the right position. "There, got it?" he asked you. You turned your face up to his. "Yeah, I got it." You both stared into each others eyes until Yugyeom broke gaze. "Sorry (Y/N) I gotta go, I've alrady satyed here too long. Woops!" he laughed.