Teasing Match - Mark

Hey again everyone! I'd really like to say hello to my fellow Australian igot7's who are reading this. Also could someone help me keep up with what is happening with got7 because I am already confused. My friend just texted me saying that third term memberships are coming and i am very confused! So if any of you know what she is talking about please tell me and help me out! Thanks! Also I still have no requests and i'm running out of ideas so please help me. This is my first update on computer, its really weird. Anywayletswritethestory #onlywrote100wordsjustnowthatswhythelastsentencewasonlyoneword.

/Authors pov/

You were sitting at home on the couch watching a movie. {Clearly I like movies} Waiting for your boyfriend, Mark to come home. He was currently out at work and you found that if you were stressed or he was stressed generally you both liked to watch movies to relax. It was generally calming for Mark to come home with music or a movie on because he could calm down and relax after work. You looked at the time. Wow tonight really is a late night for work! Usually Mark is home by 11pm, but it's already 1am. You sighed. "Where are you Mark?" You whispered checking your phone. "Maybe right here" a voice laughed as he ran up behind you and grabbed you and started tickling you. "Stop! -- Stop it Mark!-- Stoopp!" You laughed as he was tickling you. "Don't worry I'm here now." He said as he carried you bridal style back to the couch and you both sat down and started watching the movie again. You smiled at him, watching his face stare at the screen. He looked so cute. "Hey, what are you staring at?" He asked, turning to face you, his forehead wrinkled. "I'm staring at a really beautiful person." You joked, pointing at yourself in the mirror behind him. "Well ha.ha.ha" he dead panned. "Don't be sarcastic Mr Mark Tuan!" You scolded and stole a kiss, and ran away. "Vengeance will be mine!" He shouted and ran after you. He caught up to you in no time and pinned you against the wall. "I think you owe me a kiss." He stated rather than suggested. You covered your lips. "mhm-mhm" you said, shaking your head. "No?" he asked wide-eyed. "Well that's disappointing, I guess I'll just have to --           TAKE IT FROM YOU!" he laughed, and you ran away again, but this time he caught you and kissed you immediately. As he deepened the kiss you wrapped your arm around his neck and your legs around his torso. You felt him smile against your lips. "I thought you didn't want a kiss?" he joked.

 "I don't."  you said flatly and he raised his eyebrows.

"I want a kiss from YOU!" you giggled and ruffled his hair. 

He carried you back to the couch and you two sat back down and spooned for a while. "You're so cute." he muttered as he played with your hair. "Thank you Jagiya. You're pretty good looking yourself." you laughed. "Mark oppa I missed you." you said as you kissed him. 

"Oh yeah? Wae?" he asked. 

"I missed you because I love you, you pabo. You're nae sarange!" you chuckled. 

"Did you just quote one of my songs?" 

"Yes! Youngjae oppa has a wonderful voice by the way, maybe I should leave you for him."you teased. 

"NO!" he hugged you closely and started kissing you, "You -- are -- only -- mine!" he said in between kisses. 

"Yeah, yeah. I know! I was just teasing, I really love you. Youngjae oppa may have a nice voice, -- and laugh. But you are cuter and have a better laugh."

"DON'T CALL HIM OPPA!" he commanded, his voice reeked of jealousy.

"Who? Youngjae? Youngjae oppa?" you toyed with him.

"Yes! Yes him! I'm your boyfriend you can only call me oppa."

"Oh, I think I'll have to ask the GOT7 oppas about that." you said still playing.

"Is it time to steal another kiss?" Mark asked, trying to play with you.

"I don't know? Is it?" 

Mark looked at your lips. One the one hand he wanted to kiss you, but he also knew that he really hadn't won the teasing match, and kissing was really not going to make it better. 

"Nah." he pulled you into a spooning position again.

After about and hour you were tired, "Alright, I'm going to bed now, goodnight." you whispered because he was going to sleep.

"No! Stay with me a little longer!" he said grabbing your torso and bringing you closer to him. It was really relaxing,lying with him, with your bodies close together, you two were so close that you could smell his cologne. "We should do this more often." You said, snuggling into him.

"What? Skinships?" He asked 

"Be close." You yawned and started to drift off into dreamland.

"Sleep well, my little jagiya, saranghae. And I promise I'll win our next teasing match."

"You wish." 

How did you like it? I had an English essay due today. OMG am I bad at english. I'm gonna fail. Anyway, who do you want the next imagine about. I'm sorry, originally this was going to be much longer but i forgot what the plot was. So yeah! What groups do you guys stan? For me I stan (mostly) GOT7 (OF COURSE) Twice and BTS. By the way about the movie thing, i recently re-read all of my imagines and i am so sorry. I mention movies so so so so much. I just REALLY love movies, and books. What is your favorite movies and or books? I apologise to my American readers who are probably like, hey you're writing things weirdly. I am Australian. So yeah. Did you have a good week so far? Have a good week. You deserve it. OMG also please pray for me, i have semi finals for sport this weekend and I think I might die, I doubt we'll win, but I really want to. I am also sorry this update was so short. 

Love 

-Author