It's Not Fair - Jackson

Okay guys I am back, I lost finals don't worry its all G, this is a story about Jackson but I really need requests because its hard to come up with original ideas every two days, please ask your friends for ideas, anything. To submit requests, please comment on any one shot or private message me or post on the conversation section of my profile. Thanks!! Also tbh this is more about a story about friendship and features quite a lot of Mark.

/Authors p.o.v/

"(Y/N) come over today!" _____, your best friend pleaded.

"Okay, but you gotta make sure your brother Jackson is not around, he always makes fun of me and I can't always think of witty comebacks." You bargained. She flashed a smile as she went to class, knowing that its true, her brother, Jackson, loved to tease, usually it was her he teased, but whenever you were around, he automatically went for you. "Sure" she winked at you. Aishh, that family are so devious! you thought.

After School

"(Y/N)!" Your best friend yelled at you and jumped on your back.

"Hey! Just because you're smaller than me doesn't mean that you get to jump on me!" You complained.

"Come on!" she laughed as she hopped off your back and started to run to her house.

"You already know just because I'm tall, doesn't mean I can run fast!! I'm so slow! Slow down!" You yelled after her. Starting to sprint, you almost tripped over your feet, but you kept running. When you finally caught up to her you were at her house.

It always astounded you how big her house was, she didn't seem to be that rich, she barely ever spent any money when you guys would go shopping. Although her attitude is quite like a rich persons. You quietly giggled to yourself.

"What are you smirking at?" she asked.

"Nothing."

She went into her house as you hesitated. "It's okay, he's not here." she said trying to comfort you. "Yeah" you mumbled and stepped softly into her house. You both immediately headed for the kitchen. You grabbed the important studying supplies, m&m's, licorice, heaps of sweets and junk food. As you walked to your friends room you asked, "Aren't we going to get in trouble for this?" Both of you were carrying armfuls of food, you may as well have brought the whole pantry with you. "Nah, everyone's pretty chill." she shrugged and went into her room.

"Wait how do I do this question?" she asked you again, for the millionth time. "See you just do -- this." you explained patiently.

"I bloody hate maths!" she sighed. "Oh by the way, I just remembered. There's a party this Sat, and we've been invited, wanna go?"

"And let me guess? I need a date." You raised an eyebrow at her and crossed your arms.

"Well yeah but --"

"But what? You know how hard it is to find a date for me! Everyone wants to be your date, but no one wants to be my date and if they do, its because they want to get close to YOU!" you yelled at her.

"I can't help it if people like ME MORE!" she yelled back.

"Will you two stop yelling? I'm trying to study in my room there." Jackson said as he stood in the doorway. "Oh, (Y/N) you're here." he smirked at you.

You glared at your best friend, "You said he wasn't here!" You started to pick up your stuff, "Don't worry about teasing me Jackson. I'm leaving. And don't talk to me _____" You pushed through him and ran out of their house. You started to sprint home.

"What did I do?" ____ asked Jackson.

"She was already insecure, and you confirmed her suspicions about her being, you know. the 'ugly friend' while you are the 'hot friend'. Which isn't true by the way. She's way hotter than you!" Jackson teased as _____ threw her pillow at him