House Guest - Youngjae

/HEY EVERYONE! IM BACK AND I HAVE AN OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK ON LIFE! HOW ARE YOU? DID YOU MISS ME? I THINK MY WRITING SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED! IM GOING TO GET A MANICURE SOON AND I BOUGHT A CUTE BOOK! HOW ARE YOU? I MISSED YOU! IM BACK! YAY YAY YAY! OKAY SO IVE BEEN A BIT BUSY BUT IM READY TO WRITE AGAIN AND ITS FOR MY LIL BEAN YOUNGJAE! YALL READY FOR THIS? ALSO WARNING I MAY HAVE INDIRECTLY MENTIONED SEX! PLEASE DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH! ALSO THIS ONE IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE BECAUSE IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG! ALSO GOING TO WARN YOU TUMBLR HAS MADE AN IMPACT ON ME AND MY WRITING MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN DIRTIER. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND./

The clock struck midnight and you rolled over in your bed, dragging the sheets and curling into a ball. You changed your position a few times before giving up on sleep. "Why can't I sleep? I need to drive Jen to the Airport in five hours." You quietly asked yourself out loud. She'll only be gone for a month or so, It won't be that long. Stop being so melodramatic, losing sleep over such quizzical things. You scolded yourself for missing Jen before she was even gone. Anyway she's not gone yet, I still get to see her before she goes.

You got up out of bed and started getting ready to go to the airport. You crept around your apartment, silently until you heard a loud growl. You sighed, breathing deeply until the noise came again, but this time you felt the rumble. You looked down at your stomach, Really? What am I supposed to do? Get a midnight snack?  You asked yourself as you tiptoed into the kitchen trying to find some food to eat. Opening the fridge to find some food, the little light blinded you, not expecting it to be as bright as it was. As your eyes adapted to the light you realised that there was nothing you wanted to eat in there. You started a checklist in your head: Fridge? Nothing. Continuing to the cupboard you looked through multiple shelves before finding, nothing. Cupboard? Nothing. Your stomach growled once again and you asked yourself where more food might be. So if there's nothing in the fridge or the cupboard it might be...?  You smirked to yourself as you thought of a brilliant idea. I know Jackson has a stash of food hidden in the apartment somewhere. You began to look everywhere, under the couch, between the cushions, cupboards, the bathroom. You had searched almost the entire house when you realised there was one place left to be searched. Jackson's bedroom.

You gently turned the doorknob and pushed the door open, trying to make sure it wouldn't squeak. As you peeked your eyes through the gap you had opened, your eyes scanned around the room, first landing on Jackson, fast asleep in bed and then resting on another person in the room. Unlike Jackson, who was asleep in his bed, this person was standing at the end of the bed. You stared at them for a few seconds before you realised that they were getting changed. You gasped and shut the door slightly louder than you expected, making a small bump noise.

"Y/N?" A quiet voice called through the door. You opened the door gently and carefully again, "yes?" You asked quietly and meekly. Your eyes widened as you realised the owner of the voice, "Jen?" you asked, louder than expected. "Ssh. Ssh." She hissed at you, covering your mouth until you were both out of the room. "Yeah." She slowly nodded, while shutting the door. Allowing you take it all in. "So you and Jackson were -"you began when she covered your mouth again, "SSSSSH. YES!" She shout whispered at you. You chuckled, removing her hand from your mouth, "Who am I gonna wake up? Jackson?" Cockily raising your eyebrow. She laughed with you, "Yeah I guess the secret's out huh?"

After a few minutes of awkward silence and laughter Jen stopped as though she had just thought of something that didn't make sense. "Umm Y/N?" She asked. You hummed a yes, "What were you doing in Jackson's room?" Your eyes widened as she continued, "I mean, you've never walked in on us any other time." Your face went into shock, and you stared at her for a full minute before you snapped yourself out of it. "Wait, wait, wait. First of all, this is not the first time? And second of all" you blushed and avoided her gaze, "I was looking for Jackson's secret stash of snacks." She laughed at you. "Hey! Don't laugh! I know they're in there. Anyway, how long have you two been in a relationship. Or at least doing..." You waved your hand around trying to gesture what you meant to her. "...this?" She sighed, "We were trying to keep it a secret. We've been dating for a couple of months now."