Movie Meeting - Jackson

/Okay so I am writing this at a time later than expected but I'm still gonna get it out today. But anyways. Did you guys watch sanctuary? Did you watch Goting Ep 10. I SHIPP IT BUT ALSO NO YOURE MY BIAS STOP. I SWEAR TO GOD GOT7 are so cute together all of the ships I'm dyinggg~ *sings BTS save me* anyway enjoy this story about JACKSON, but I also want to write one about Bambam because sanctuary but no! I will write about Jackson! Alsooooo JB'S BACK! Yayayyaya! Leader-nim is back!/

As you skipped up the movie theatre you smiled. Today was the day! You were finally going to see that action/comedy you had been thinking of seeing for ages. You were very fond of movies. They had always given a home-away-from-home. You skipped up to the ticket holder. "One ticked to ____ movie please."
"Here you go." The ticket holder said.
"Thanks, have a good day!" You smiled happily at him.
You looked around and went to the refreshments stall and bought a few snacks. Then you went into the theatre. "Row e. Seat 35. Great! Right in the middle!" You excitedly whisper to yourself. You sat down excited and continued to smile like and idiot. You checked your phone while you waited for the ads. "Hey I can't come to the movie today" - (bff/n) "Wah? She can't come?" You mumbled. "her loss!" You laughed. "Umm, excuse me." A cute blonde guy smiled at you. "Can I sit here?" He asked. He had a surprisingly deep almost rusty voice. The sort of voice that is fun to imitate and most handsome good guys or really evil villains have. Actually, it was quite like Batmans voice when you think about it. "Oh yeah, sure" you smiled at him.  Then the lights went down. You checked your phone once more and then turned it off. And you prepared yourself for the movie that was about to begin. You sat through three minutes of ads before it began. And then you kind of silently squealed. You noticed the guy next to you do the same and you giggled.
Time skip
You were still in the movie and you were really enjoying it, it wasn't as funny as you expected, but that don't matter because the guy next to you was making hilarious comment that you kept chuckling at. Usually you would get annoyed but this guy was actually pretty funny. Then you went to grab your dink out of the cup holder. As you went to grab it your arm touched his, as his arm was resting in your arm rest. He looked at you quickly and you stared at him, he quickly turned back to the screen. "Hahahah" he laughed at the scene, his laugh was surprisingly high for someone with such a low voice. You didn't realise you were still staring at him until he looked at you again and he leant over to you. You blushed a little "what do you think of the movie?" He asked you. "If I were a barnacle it would be more boring than me ." You joked. He laughed, "come on it's not that bad."
"Well if it's not bad it's definitely...something." You   explained.
You both turned back to the movie. He leaned over again. "You're still blushing" he whispered in your ear. "Aniyo~ I'm not!" You said blushing even redder. He chuckled and you stared at the screen. I can't possibly like this stranger, you thought. You two watched the movie in silence for a few minutes before a scary scene came on you two had both been fine until that moment, but suddenly he reached over and grabbed your hand really tight. You laughed, really loudly earning a shushshshsh from the other people in the theatre. "Sorry" you whispered to them. "Are you scared?" You said, raising an eyebrow to the cute guy next to you. "A-ani" he whispered. Leaning closer to you, you giggled "scaredy-cat" you whispered in his ear.
End of the movie
The movie ended and the lights came up. You looked at the guy next to you. He was looking at you too. "Anneyonghaseyo, (Y/N)-imnida" you said, smiling. "Anneyong. Jackson-imnida" he introduced. "You're really funny" you giggled. "Thanks you too."
You turned to walk away. As Jackson grabbed your arm.
"We should do this again another time." He said
"What see a movie?"
"Yeah and maybe it will turn into something more." He said and then kissed you quickly on the lips and pulled your frame into yours. You slapped him on the arm.
"You're a stranger, we met literally one minute ago, you can't just go around kissing people." You said shocked.
"Yeah yeah, here's my number cutie." He said and handed you his phone number. Then he ran out of the cinema while looking at you and made a call me sign. You held the number to your heart and twirled around smiling. You just got a guys number, AND he called you cute. You turned on your phone. You had a text from your best friend. "How was the movie" - (bff/n)
"Surprisingly good." You sent back knowing that she wouldn't get why. Then you put a new number into your phone under the name of Jackson. "Hey" you texted, butterflies in your stomach. And then skipping exactly like you had when you got to the cinema, you skipped back out  thinking, what a great day and what a great meeting.

/What did you guys think? Do you want a part 2? Please comment guys and please request. I'll do anything for any member. On another note! Leader-nim is back! Yay it's Jaebum! Also Youngjae spoiled that there will be a second series of Goting! Yay!
That's all for today,
Love,
- Author