I'll look after you - Youngjae

/ Hey so this is a lovely cute story about Youngjae. Yeah, hope you enjoy/

"Okay, bye songsaengnim!" You waved to your teacher as you left class. You had been walking around at lunch for around two minutes when your boyfriend, Youngjae came running up to you. He back hugged you. "Youngjae-ah!" You said, startled. He leaned down into your ear. "You're bleeding through your pants." He said almost overly bluntly. "Come with me, let's get you cleaned up and I'll convince the principal to let you have the day off!"
"Youngjae! You can't do that."
"What can't I do? Care for my girlfriend?" He smirked.
"Aissh, you little punk." You joked, lightly punching him on the shoulder. "Come on." Youngjae came with you to clean up and then you both went to the principals office. Youngjae knocked on the door and you both walked in.
"Youngjae! (Y/N)! What can I do for you two wonderful students today?"
"Umm, well. Well" you stuttered.
"(Y/N) is feeling quite sick today, and I would like to request that she is brought home."
"You don't look that sick" the principal said, looking at you.
"Well the thing is, I've actually got some lady issues." You said, blushing awkwardly.
The principal (who is a man btw) gave a hearty laugh. "That's fine (Y/N) , my wife's like that sometimes is well." He said still chuckling.
"But Youngjae!" The principal stared at Youngjae. "I must request that you go home with your girlfriend and look after her, because I doubt her parents will be home, will they?" He ordered as you shook your head. "You know we're dating?" Youngjae asked. "Nothing gets past the teachers Youngjae. Anyway you two are most teachers favourite students, we were all happy to see you get together." He smiled, "including me!"

At your house
"So here we are Youngjae!" You said unlocking the front door of your house. "I think the principal was just joking, you don't have to come and look after me!" You said. "But I want to stay." Youngjae said, smiling happily. "Oh wait! I'll be back in a minute!" He said, and he ran off. You sighed, Youngjae is being so mysterious, but why? You walked in and collapsed on the couch. You flicked in the tv. "Eurgh nothing's oooon." You complained, but you didn't turn it off and just left it on cartoons. You went to grab some ice cream from the fridge, grabbing the bucket and a spoon you sat back down on the couch as you checked your phone. "Where is Youngjae? He's taking soooo loong." You whined seeing no messages from him.
"HEEEEY JAGIYAAAAAA!!!!" Youngjae shouted, walking into your house. "WOW YOUR HOUSE IS AMAZING!" He shouted down the corridor to you. He saw you lazily lying on the couch. He laughed, "get a bit tired did we?" He asked. "Mhm" hummed as he sat down on the couch next to you.  "Look what I got you!" He whispered and you sat up. He showed you a black shopping bag and pulled out ice cream, Nutella, cookies, chips, bacon and a whole collection of snacks. "Omo! Is this for me?" I asked him. "Of course." He giggled "who else would it be for?" Youngjae walked into the kitchen and walked back out, bringing you a nice, warm, hot chocolate. "Let's watch a rom-com" he said as he went to grab a movie. He put the movie in and lay down with you. And you two just hugged as you watched the movie. As you started to drift off to sleep, you said "kamsahamnida Youngjae, for getting me out of school and looking after me. Saranghae." You snuggled into his body as he said, "I will always take care of you. Saranghae
(Y/N)."

/this update was really short for me wasn't it? I think short, sweet imagines always really suit Youngjae, don't you? So this update I've been thinking about for a while because if I swear to god someone did this for me I would marry them on the spot. Anyway how are all of you? How did you like this update? How's school, or Uni, or life? And please comment, vote and request. It's always nice to try and get in touch with you guys. And if I don't reply it's usually because I don't know what to say.
See you soon!
Love
-Author
ALSO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR JJ PROJECT OPPAS! AAH THE SHIP OF DREAMS! THESE CUTIES AISH I LOVE THEM! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EOMMA AND APPA AND CONTINUE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR BOYS GOT7! I WISH THEM ALL THE SUCCESS IN THE WORLD!