Three

Dash had always hated rouges. They'd taken so much from him, and his mother. He didn't have a nice bone in his body when it came to them. It pleased him greatly that the rouges feared him. Not one had stepped on his territory in five years, until now. His Beta had contacted him to let him know about the female rouge but even at the mention of a weaker gender it didn't faze Dash. He'd ordered his Beta to lock her up, and then to question her.

A few minutes later, Dash was mind-linked. Alpha? His Beta, Lucas began.

What is it Lucas? Did the rouge tell you why she was on my territory?

No- yes. Alpha she says she didn't mean to cross into our territory, that she doesn't even know our pack name.

Dash laughed humorlessly, she's a rouge! She lies you idiot!

Dash felt the mind-link cut off and knew his Beta was now dealing with the female even rougher. One thing a male didn't like was being made a fool of, and that's what that rouge had done. Dash didn't feel sorry for what was coming to her, he actually was happy. Dash took his mind away from the rouge and began to work on much more important matters. He didn't realize that hours had past until he received a knock on his door and tore his gaze away from the papers he'd been working on to look at the clock.

"Come in." Dash said, or well grunted. He looked up, watching Lucas walk into the room. He had blood stains on his shirt and hands and he looked a bit worn out. "Well- report." Dash said after Lucas just stayed quiet.

"She still says she doesn't know who we are and that she didn't mean to come onto our territory." Lucas said, but Dash could tell he wasn't telling him everything. He trusted his Beta's loyalty so he left it alone.

Dash was about to ask a question when his mother burst through his door. She shut it behind her and planted her hands on Dash's desk looking upset. "Whats wrong mother?"

"I heard you have a female rouge down in the cells." She accused.

"I do." Dash said simply.

"What are you doing to her son? Did she say why she was here?" Kathy asked.

Dash shrugged, "she isn't really being truthful right now. I'm about to go see her myself."

Kathy's eyes for rowed as she looked behind her, just now noticing Lucas. She took in his appearance and gasped, horrified. She turned her gaze back to her son. "What did you have him do?"

Dash could see how Lucas's appearance upset his mother so with a quick look Dash sent Lucas away. "Mother, calm down. She's still alive, for now. She was lying and Lucas was trying to get the truth from her. Seems after all she still claims innocent."

Kathy was thoughtful for a moment, "maybe she is telling the truth. Which would mean your putting a poor girl through hell for no reason."

Dash stood up quickly slamming his hands on his desk, "they aren't innocent! None of them are!"

Kathy's eyes softened, "Dash. You can't blame them all. Some of them didn't choose to be rouges. Your father wouldn't want you to hurt an innocent person, no matter their title."

Dash took a calming breath and nodded, "I know he wouldn't. I'll go see her myself and then I'll decide."

Kathy nodded and patted her son's arm. "I know you will do right." She turned and left Dash alone to his thoughts. Dash mind-linked Lucas.

Lucas. Watch the girl, no food, little water. Keep questioning her. In four days I'll go down myself of she hasn't spoken up.

Understood Alpha.

Dash broke the link and sat back down in his chair, running his hands down his face. He pushed the thought of his mothers words, and the rouge away and continued working through the night.