Chapter Twenty-Five

Dash stayed quiet for a moment trying to reign in his new burst of lust at the mention and permission to mark her. "I won't break your trust in me. But, it would be best if I could touch you," he admitted then quickly added. "I won't take it farther, I promise."

Emerald nodded, unsure why but having complete and utter trust in him. "I trust you- mate.." She whispered shyly.

Dash took over, kissing her more gently than he had before. His hands caressed her cheek, to her neck. He rubbed his thumb over her shoulder where he'd soon mark her before moving his hand further. He broke the kiss just as his hand covered her breast, molding and squeezing gently. He watched her face strain with pleasure. Not needing to be sure anymore he leaned forward and nipped playfully at Emeralds jaw, before licking the sting away.

Emerald gasped, clutching tightly to Dashs shirt. The sensations, and tingles intensified and she whimpered for more. More of what? She didn't know, but she knew Dash did. Dash's hand moved away from her breast which now felt heavy and she whimpered in loss. She could feel Dash smiling against her neck as he kissed and nibbled her into a incoherent mess, but she didn't care. "D-Dashhh." Emerd pleaded.

"I've got you mate, don't worry.." His voice whispered huskily in her ear. Then without her realization Dash had unbuttoned her jeans and slipped his hand inside. Emerald bucked against him when Dashs fingers played with her. He pressed harder and Emeralds body had a mind of it's own. Her hips rocked against his fingers, uncaring as to how this whole situation looked. She was racing for something, something only Dash could give her.

"Thats it baby, ride my hand..." Dash began to mumble, his voice sending jolts of something to the place that throbbed against his fingers. Emerald knew that she was moaning, but she didn't care who heard hee. She was close to the unknown and she was desperate. Whimpering and pleading. "I'll give you exactly what you want mate, what you need..." Dash purred.

Emerald arched, crying out as Dash thrust his finger into her, her whole body tensed just before slightly jerking as her body seemed to burst with unexplaonable pleasure. Emerald was then aware of Dash's face being buried in her shoulder, "mine!" He growled out, just before his bit down on her shoulder.

Emerald gased at the sharp pain, and moaned as it soon turned into pleasure, her nails digging into Dash's back as his canines sank deeper into her shoulder, marking her as his.

*
**
*

Short chapter- sorry. But, I didn't want to just leave off with last chapter so yay for two updates!!!!