School

CALLIE POV:
I got to math class a little early and sat in the back. I don't need to draw any unwanted attention to myself. I stare out the window and watch the birds fly by. When someone runs through the door! I look up and the most stunning girl I've laid eyes on is staring right at me! I sense that she's a werewolf the second she sits next to me. That put me on edge, but something about her seemed so familiar so I tried to relax. I could feel her starring at me and I tried to ignore her.
The second she spoke I melted. Her voice was heavenly! "hi! Are you new here?" She sounded nervous. Which threw me off because she radiated power, maybe she's high ranking in her pack? I realized that I hadn't answered her so I quickly said " yes I just moved here last week." She welcomed me to town and introduced herself. Her name is Lux. What an odd name. But beautiful nonetheless! After she introduced herself I remembered that I hadn't told her my name yet so I very quietly introduced myself right as the teacher walked in. I turned to pay attention to the lesson, but lux slipped me a note so I read it. It said- sit with with me at lunch? I'll introduce you to my friends! -Lux
I don't know why but when I read that note I got butterflies in my stomach and my heart raced. I didn't want to get in trouble so I simply smiled and nodded confirming our plans.
---
My next class was English and it was soooooo boring so I just daydreamed. My last class of the day was science and I was beyond done with the whole school thing and I just wanted to go home.
That was until Gabe walked in! I was excited to see him again and it was nice to have a friend to talk to. "Hey Callie! It's nice to see you again!" " it's nice to see you too Gabe!" Gabe is a good person I'm glad I'm friends with him. Science went quickly with Gabe by my side and before I knew it it was lunch time! "Sit with me at lunch Callie I'll introduce you to my friends!"

I wanted to take Gabes offer, but I had already promised Lux. "Sorry Gabe I already promised someone I would sit with them." I felt bad, but I could sit with him another day.         " hey that's ok Callie, lets go I'll show  you where everyone eats." I'm glad Gabe wasn't mad at me for not sitting with him!

We made our way to the courtyard just making mindless small talk when Gabe shouted "Hey Lux I want to introduce you to someone"
I smiled as soon as I saw her Gabe made quick introductions before I could stop him, but lux spoke up oh! We've met! I have math with Callie." Gabe smiled at this and we made our way over to another girl who introduced herself as max we made some small talk, but then they started asking all kinds of questions. Max asked most of them. " so Callie,where are you from?" I mumbled some random state. I couldn't think my heart was racing and I was trying to keep a straight face. At the while Lux is basically burning holes into the side of my head, which didn't help with my anxiety. I looked at her, but she seemed to zoned out. It was obvious that the three of them were communicating with their pack link so I just sat there until lunch was over. As soon as people got up to leave lux spoke "do you wanna come over to our house? We could show you around town." We all froze max and Gabe looked shocked at Lux's question and I could tell they were using their pack link so I waited.
I wanted to go with my new friends, but I knew better these were three werewolves! As soon as they finished their internal conversation lux looked at me and for some reason I couldn't turn her down " I would love if you guys showed me around!" She smiled a huge smile it was breath taking! and we made our way to the parking lot...