Gabe

LIZA POV: (Latin)

The next morning Callie and I woke up early and cast a bunch of protection spells around the territory. We were walking back through the woods now.

"So what is your gift?" I asked Callie curiously. She sighed "teleportation."
She said sleepily. "Hm that's handy."
She nodded. "Yeah it is, but really takes a lot out of me mentally. I just get exhausted from it."

I wrapped an arm around her and gave her a quick kiss on her temple.
"All gifts have a downside little sister. Yours doesn't sound too bad as far as downsides go." She leaned into me laying her head on my shoulder.

"I really missed you, you know? I know I had lux and max, but it's really great to have a sister here."
She said sincerely. I laughed and nudged her a little. "I missed you too Callie. The good news is we are never gonna be apart ever again."

She looked up confused. "How do you know that?" I snickered "Callie our mates are basically sisters. Yours is the alpha, mine is the future pack doctor and possibly beta. We are gonna be stuck together for a long time."

She blushed and pushed me away.
"Y-yeah I knew that." We had made it to the porch. I was gonna start teasing Callie when we heard a loud crash and yelling from inside.

Callie and I rushed in and saw Lux and Max nose to nose looking like they wanted to tear each other apart. Both of their eyes were glowing brightly.

"What is going on here?!" Neither of them even acknowledged me. Callie walked over to Lux and wrapped her arms around lux gently. She signaled for me to do the same.

I slowly walked over and hugged max from behind leaving soft kisses on her back. I felt her relax and she turned around pulling me into a hug and inhaling my scent. Once she pulled back she eyes were normal. I looked over and saw Callie and Lux in a similar position.

I pulled max to the couch and sat her down and Callie did the same with lux. "Okay will you please tell me why you guys were about to kill each other?" Both of them were silent.

"Okay well I don't know about you guys, but I can't think very clearly when I'm hungry. So we are gonna eat a nice breakfast first and then once you've calmed down and eaten we will talk about this." They both gave me small nods and walked towards the kitchen.

Callie and I whipped up some pancakes and bacon quickly and we all ate in silence. The atmosphere was tense. Once everyone was fed I made everyone some tea and moved us into the living room.

"Callie before we start this we need to calm them down. I thought the food would do the trick, but the amount of tension between them is suffocating. Just try and calm her down. Okay?"

She nodded and pulled lux out of the room and back into the kitchen.
Max immediately started ranting.
"Gods she drives me crazy sometimes! I know she's the future alpha, but hmphh!" I cut her off with a hard kiss.

She pulled back with a confused look. "What was that?" I smiled and slowly rested my hand on the back of her neck gently pulling her back to my lips. This kiss was different it was slow and sweet I could feel her anger fade. I took her bottom lip between my teeth and bit down softly breaking the kiss.

"That was so we could have a calm discussion and because I like kissing you." She smiled and pulled me into her side. Lux and Callie came in and sat down. Everything felt calm.

"Okay so why were you guys about to kill each other?" Max had her eyes glued to the floor and Lux was burning holes into the side of Max's head. Callie softly nudged lux.