Fights

LUX POV:

Callie was a mess once Max came around. She was pacing back and forth, tears streaming down her gorgeous face, and she was muttering in Latin. I could feel her panic. I also felt anger and confusion from my mate.

"Callie was she a friend?" Gabe spit angrily at her. I let out a fierce growl "Gabe I don't care if you are one of my best friends speak to my mate like that again and you won't walk straight for a week!" I snarled

Callie stopped pacing and took my hand in hers it calmed me, but I still glared at Gabe. "She wasn't a friend she was family." Callie said softly
"But I thought they were all dead." Max said with a hoarse voice.

"I thought they were too, but only a live witch would be able to possess a random person. So she must be alive." She replied solemnly.

"We need to go back we aren't safe out here if dark witches are coming." I said quickly before walking toward the forest to shift.

"Wait! I can get you back much faster!" Callie yelled "We all need to link hands and imagine the living room in the pack house." We did as she said. All of the sudden I felt like I was floating and it seemed like everything was spinning.  When it stopped, I slowly opened my eyes and we were in the living room at home.

"Okay I've had enough magic for today! I need to go lie down before I puke!" Max said shakily. I have admit she did look a little green.
Gabe didn't say anything he just stormed off to his room. So me and Callie were the only ones left.

Callie slowly sat down on the couch and I felt her panic sky rocket. I pulled her into my lap "calm down Callie I'm not gonna let them get you. You're safe here." I cooed trying to calm her.  "Lux we need a plan I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me." She said in between sobs.

"Do you know any protection spells?"
Hopefully she did because that would help a lot. "Of course I do, but we'd need a lot of salt." She answered still sniffling "salt? Why do we need salt?" I knew the answer, but I know it calms her down when she talks about magic.

She takes a deep breath and gives me a small smile. "Salt is a boundary marker for every witch except for the witch that made it. Once a salt circle is made no witch can cross it or touch it. Most of the time they work pretty well." She let out a shaky breath and curled into my embrace. I rubbed calming circles on her back "when do you want to go get the salt?" She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. I had never seen her this scared I kissed her forehead "We will go after dinner okay?" She nodded.
----
We were all sitting around the table eating dinner in silence. The air was thick and you could cut the tension with a knife. Max broke the silence first "Okay this is ridiculous! There is no reason for you guys to be mad at each other!" She was yelling at Gabe and I.

"I was the one who got possessed, Callie was the one who found out she's got a coven sister somewhere! You guys just yelled at each other, and you're more upset than the both of us! Now it's time to apologize and move on like big kids!"

Mine and Gabe's jaws were on the floor. Max never yelled she was always the calm one out of the three of us. We knew we screwed up if she was this upset.

"Look Lux I'm just upset that max got possessed and you were more worried about your girlfriend! I mean for gods sake your best friend got possessed!!!" Gabe yelled at me in a panic obviously still upset over this afternoon. I sighed and shook my head "Gabe I was worried about max. I just had faith in Callie to help bring her back. I know nothing about magic or possessed people, but Callie does! So excuse me for defending my mate when you were being an ass!" I yelled back. I can't believe he thought that I didn't care about max! Of course I cared!