Meeting the parents

Recap:
"One last question."
"Callie is your life in danger?"
My heart was pounding, my hands were sweaty and shaky, but I answered her anyway. I had to tell her.
"Yes it is."

-----------------------------------------------------------
LUX POV:

My heart dropped to my stomach when she said those three words. Callie's life is in danger! There's no way she's staying here by herself I'm gonna convince my dad to let her stay at the pack house.
"Callie I want you to move into the pack house. You'll be much safer there and I'm not about to lose you when I just met you." There was no way she was going to change my mind I have to protect her. "Lux I'll be fine here there's no need for me to move!" She said, but I could hear the uncertainty in her voice. "Callie just do this for me please! It would make me feel so much better if you were with me." She thought about it for a minute "fine but I'm keeping this place." Her tone told me that, that was final. "Thank you! Of course you can keep this place, everyone needs their own space. I just have to clear it with my dad then you can move in!" She started playing with her fingers, a nervous habit she has, and looked down. What she said next broke my heart
"What if your parents hate me? Witches don't have the best of reputations..." I intertwined our hands and gave hers a little squeeze
"Hey my parents are going to love you. Once my dad finds out you're supernatural he'll be thrilled and my mom already loves you."
She still looked nervous, but she relaxed a little and leaned into me.
"Come on pack your stuff we'll leave soon." She stood and gave me a kiss on the cheek and started packing.
------------------------------------------------------------
It's about 8pm and Callie and I are on our way to my house. I won't lie I'm a little nervous, but this is for my mates safety and that is more important than anything. The ride to my house is a quiet one. We are a bundle of nerves. Callie was shaking so I grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of her hand in soothing patterns. She calmed down and so did I, but it didn't last long because we were almost to my house.
--
"We're here." The tension in the air was thick, but the look on Callie's face was priceless it was one of complete awe. The pack house was pretty big we had about 20 pack members living here. Other pack members and their families lived in smaller houses in our territory.
"Wow this is crazy" Callie muttered.
I opened her door and lead her into the house. We're immediately met by my mom.... " hello sweetie who's this?" She asked a big smile on her face obviously aware of who Callie is. "Mom this is Callie my mate." Callie seemed rather confident while meeting my mom, on the outside that is. On the inside you could hear her heart from a mile away. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Able." Callie said sticking her hand out for a hand shake. My mom looked at her hand then at me then back at Callie before she pulled Callie into a bone crushing hug "it's nice to meet you too Callie, but no need for the formalities just call me Grace, you're part of the pack now!" Once my mom released Callie from her death grip, Callie had a huge smile on her face and her eyes were shiny with tears that she wouldn't let fall.
"Hey mom do you mind keeping Callie company for a minute? I need to speak with dad about something important." My mom just pulled Callie into the kitchen asking her a bunch of questions, I gave Callie a reassuring smile and made my way to my dad's office.

I walk up to the big mahogany office door and knock three times.
"Come in!" I hear from the other side of the door. I take a deep breath and enter his office.
"Dad I need to speak to you. It's important." He looks up and gestures for me to sit. "What is so important lux?" He asked
curiosity clear in his tone.
"It's about my mate, her life is in danger and I would appreciate it if you would allow her to stay here."
My dad looked almost proud of the way I was conducting myself before he frowned.
" I'm not sure about having a human in the pack house. It might be more dangerous here for a human then whatever she might be facing out there."
This made me angry of course he was going to question how in danger she was, he couldn't just take my word for it, but I had to keep my cool if I wanted him to agree.
" My mate is not human." My voice was cold and emotionless, but I didn't care. His head snapped up and he had a huge grin on his face.
" oh she's not? Well then, what is she?" He asked clearly unimpressed.
"She's a white witch." I said with gritted teeth. I was getting annoyed and his grin didn't help my emotions. I explained everything  Callie went through with her coven and her struggles.
"Well I want to meet her and see if she is what she says she is!"
At that moment I thought my wolf was going to take over, but I pushed her down. "How dare he question my mate! I can't believe this bastard!" Jetta bellowed in my mind.
I blocked her out and took a deep breath.
" she's downstairs with mom. You can meet her right now." I was beyond pissed, but he didn't care
We both stood and made our way to the kitchen.
------------------------------------------------------------
CALLIE POV: 

I was sitting with lux's mom telling her about my life and my problems, she was actually happy that I was a witch she had met a few white witches in her life and had great respect for us. I'm so glad she welcomed me with open arms it made me feel like I was back home with my coven. Suddenly I sensed a great amount of power in the room I turned and lux and her dad were walking into the kitchen. Lux looked furious and her dad looked determined.
I stood suddenly nervous, but I wasn't about to look weak in front of an alpha. Lux pulled me into a hug inhaling my scent. She needed to calm down so I let her. She let go and grabbed my hand I gave her hand a squeeze to let her know I wasn't going anywhere.

"So this is the famous white witch? Her father sneered he didn't believe lux. I can't believe this he probably thought I was a human that was just well read on the "myths" humans had on the supernatural world. I scoffed
"This is the famous Alpha Able?" I wasn't going to back down to him he had no power over me and he needed to know it. The room went silent the tension was crazy thick. Alpha Able looked taken aback, but was quick with a rebuttal.
We were staring each down neither of us intimidated. I knew this wasn't the best first impression, but if he was going to act like a ass so was I.

"So why don't you show me what you can do witch?" He was trying to test me, but I couldn't show him my power. Witches weren't supposed to use their magic unless it was warranted. I was no exception to this rule. "I can't do that Alpha Able."
My voice was strong and stern.
His laugh shook the floor and he had a cocky smirk on his face.
"See lux I told you. She's just a human trying to impress you."
Lux was growling and she tried to lung at her father,but I held her back.
" I assure you Alpha Able I'm no human." I was struggling to keep my cool.
"If you're not human why don't you show me what you can do? Or did your pathetic little "coven" not teach you anything?" Both lux and her mother gasped. I dropped lux's hand
"Callie..." Lux said cautiously. Then I snapped....