Gifts

LUX POV:

I woke up early with Callie wrapped around me like always. I kissed her forehead softly and caressed her face rubbing small circles on her cheek with my thumb. Her hand found mine and squeezed it. I kissed her lips quickly and snuggled closer to her.

"Hmm good morning honey." I whispered tiredly. Callie let out a quiet whine and tucked her head into my neck. I smiled lazily and kissed the top of her head. I slowly tried to unwrap myself from Callie grip, but she just pulled me down and wrapped herself around me even tighter.

I laughed and sat up with Callie wrapped around my torso. "Come on Callie I wanna take a shower." She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her legs around my waist, much like a toddler would. "No stay in bed it's to early to be up." She said half asleep. I stood up and held her against me walking us into the bathroom.

I pulled out our toothbrushes and got them ready to use. I sat Callie on the counter and stuck her toothbrush in her mouth. She grabbed the brush and slowly brushed her teeth her eyes still closed.

Once we were finished I kissed her softly trying to wake her up a little bit, but she was dead to the world. So I carried her back to bed and went to take a shower.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in my normal attire for December, an oversized sweater this one happened to be maroon, black skinny jeans, and a beanie which was also maroon. Once I was dressed I looked over at Callie and saw her sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her face.

I climbed in bed and wrapped myself around her, leaving kisses all over her face, but she didn't stir. I had to go to my last resort. I rubbed my ice cold feet up and down her legs! The second my feet touched her her eyes shot open and she pushed me away. "Lux! It's 6 in the morning! Get your icicles off me and go back to sleep!" She whined scolding me.

I took my feet off of her and snuggled closer "Babe I'm dressed I can't go back to sleep! Come downstairs with me and we can cuddle on the couch, have some breakfast, and you can sleep if you want to! Pleeeeaase!" She groaned and sat up slowly I squealed and kissed her quickly while lifting her out of bed carrying her bridal style.

I set Callie down on the couch kissing her deeply before I went into the kitchen to cook us breakfast. I quickly made pancakes and bacon with tea and brought it into the living room.

Callie was curled up in a cute little ball watching the tv with her eyes half open. I set the food down and pulled Callie into my side. She slid her hand under my shirt and started tracing patterns over my abs like she always did.

The action sent shivers down my spine, but also warmed my heart because it was just a reflex for her by now, it showed me how comfortable she had gotten with me.

"Come on let's eat and then you can sleep all you want." Callie stretched and sat up taking her plate of pancakes and eating them quickly. I couldn't help my staring. I loved Callie like this, the way she looked in the morning was in my opinion her best. She just always looked so sweet and innocent.

Her eyes meet mine and I knew I had been caught. She tilted her head and gave me a confused look "What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked softly. I chuckled and and laid my hand on her cheek rubbing my thumb across her soft skin.

"You're just so beautiful I can't keep my eyes off of you." She smiled shyly and blushed her cheeks turning pink. She grabbed my hand and kissed my palm softly. "You're too sweet."

We finished our breakfast. I did the dishes and came back into the living room seeing Callie laying on the couch listening to music with her headphones. I came over and laid on top of her. She let out a soft laugh and kissed my cheek.