Ashamed

CALLIE POV:

Lux and I were making out in the kitchen when Max walked in with a huge smile on her face. "Hey Max you look happy!" She looked at me and her smile got even bigger.
"I really am Callie. I love her." She said dreamily. Both mine and Lux's jaws dropped. "Dude! That's awesome! You guys are really really great together!" Lux said excitedly.
I ran over and pulled her into a gigantic hug. "Max I'm so happy for you!! Have you told her yet?" She stepped out of my embrace "No not yet. I'm worried that it's too early. I mean we only met this week." She said shyly.

Lux walked over and hugged her best friend "Don't think about it too hard just tell her when it feels right. Don't blow it like I did and scream it at her in the middle of a fight." I chuckled "hey I was just happy you said it I didn't care how you said it."

"Said what?" Liza asked as she walked into the kitchen. Her hair was damp and she was in leggings and a big t-shirt. "Um that I was a better fighter then she is." I lied quickly. "Oh okay.. Well let's eat where's LG?" Liza asked. Max and lux looked at her, surprised that she had called Grace, LG.

Max was the only one that ever called her that, but it seemed fitting that Liza call her that as well.

"She went on a little vacation with my father. We are all healthy and safe so she decided to take a break from everything for a week or two. She had the remaining pack members living here moved into our secondary house while everything is going on with the dark witches. So it's just us four until Max goes back to school." Lux explained. Liza nodded and went to the fridge and pulled out a frozen pizza.
--
We were sitting around the table with mugs of tea just talking about things. Liza was in Max's lap and I was in Lux's. "Hey Liza you said you'd tell me about your dream after dinner. So what was it?" Max asked curiously. "Wait you had a dream that you need to tell us about? What happened?" I questioned nervously.

"Our coven mothers want us to contact the other white witch coven so they can help us defeat the dark ones." I stood up and walked over to the counter leaning against it.

"How are we supposed to do that Liza? We don't know where they are." I asked calmly. "Mother said you have a gift that can get us there." She answered. I nodded.

"She also said you might be hesitant to help." She whispered. I looked up and stared into her eyes. "No! Fuck that. I'm way past hesitant. I'm pissed! They screwed with everyone I love. It's time for them to get what's coming to them! I'll do my best to get you to the others." I shouted determined to end this and end it soon.

Lux walked over and pulled me into a hug "Calm down love. We know you'll do everything you can." She whispered lovingly into my ear. I took a deep breath and calmed down in her arms. She pulled me back to the table and into her lap.

Once we settled down I asked Liza some questions. "When do you want to do this Liza? You still need some time to recover. I don't want to go to war with the dark ones and you be less than 100%." She thought it over.

"Give me a week then I'll be ready."
I nodded "We will need to cast some more protection spells in the meantime. Just to be safe." She smiled "Of course. Oh and mother said we'd have to perform our blood spell when we meet the other coven mothers."

Lux tensed up "That sounds bad. Is it bad?" She asked worriedly. I kissed her cheek "Don't worry it's only a drop of blood. It won't even hurt." She visibly relaxed "Good! So what should max and I do while you guys are at the other coven?"