Challenge

MAX POV:

A week has passed since our victory over the dark ones the house has been quiet. The pack members are being held in the second pack house by James so it has been tense around here. Lux has been preparing to challenge her father, Callie has been helping her, I have been back in school trying to finish as soon as I can.

At this rate I'll finish in about a week. I've been working around the clock to get where I need to be to take my finals early. Currently, I am in my room studying. I heard the door crack open and I smelled Liza's intoxicating scent. She snaked her arms around my neck. "Are you done yet?I'm sooo bored! 

Her warm breath hit my ear sending chills down my spine. "I've got a few more chapters to read and then I am all yours I promise."

She let out an adorable little whine. She reached over and closed my book and spun me around. "Liza, babe I really need to finish this." She groaned and flopped over on the bed. "Fine." she shouts as she flipped on the Xbox and started playing Call of Duty. I let out a soft sigh and grabbed my book. I slid myself under her arms and cracked open my book. I almost finished my reading when I felt Liza kissing my neck. I ignored her and tried to keep reading, but her kisses were beyond distracting.

"Liza..." I whispered in a warning tone she chuckled. "Yes, Max?" she asked innocently as she kept playing. she left me alone for a minute and I thought she was finished when suddenly she took my earlobe in her mouth sucking and biting gently.

I struggled to keep my moans to myself. I kept my eyes on my book as her hands slowly made their way up my legs. Her lips traveled to the crook of my neck she moved at painstaking pace before she reached my mark and once she did I threw my book off the bed flipping over and pinning her hands above her head. Ash took me by surprise and rose to the surface before I could stop her.
----------------------------------------------------

LIZA POV:

I could sense the change the second Ash took over. I looked into her bright blue eyes they held a loving stare. She let go of my hands, but still laid over me her arms boxing in my head. "Hey you." I whispered lovingly. She smiled leaning down capturing my lips with hers. The shockwave that hit me when she kissed me was almost too much for me.

I moaned into the kiss. The connection between Ash and I was always super intense, but this is the first time after having mated that she's surfaced and the bond was hitting me like waves crashing to the shore. I had to control myself because I was on the verge of ripping her clothes off after one kiss.

We broke apart, but I couldn't stand to have my lips away from hers. I grabbed her shirt collar and roughly pulled her to me crashing our lips together. Her hand squeezed my thigh and a groan slipped past my lips. Before we could really get started three rapid knocks hit our door.

Ash snarled but got up regardless I pulled her back and pushed her down on the bed "Stay there." I opened the door and saw Callie standing there looking worse for wear. "Gods, Callie what happened to you?!" I asked as I pulled her onto the bed.

She had a bloody nose, a split lip, and a small cut on her forehead. "We ran into some trouble when we were out training." I shook my head and started rummaging through the desk looking for a healing potion. "What kind of trouble?" I heard Ash ask softly.

I found what I was looking for and gave it to Callie. She downed it and laid down. "James sent some of his inner circle to rough us up, scare us, let's just say Lux didn't take to kindly to them. There were 4 we only left one alive as a message to James and even then he was barely able to walk." 

Ash growled and stood I swear she was about to shift right there. "Hey, hey calm down." I whispered as I rubbed her arms. She stared into my eyes her eyes burned bright. "Callie where is Lux?" She mumbled a sleepy reply "Jetta... kitchen." Ash tried to walk out, but I stopped her "No, please stay here." She scoffed and ripped her arm away from me. "I have to do something!" She snarled.