Death

AN: Sorry this took so long! I'm in the last month of school and I rewrote this chapter like 5 times. Don't worry the next one will be out soon! Thanks for reading!:)

LUX POV:

I woke up in the infirmary feeling weak. I glanced over and saw Max and Liza curled up in a chair next to my bed. "Max!" I called over weakly. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled. She gently peeled herself away from Liza and stood by my side.

"James has Callie! We need to go get her!" I said in a panic as I tried to get out of bed.
"Whoa, whoa you are in no condition to fight James and the pack right now you need to rest." Max said sternly as she laid me back down. "Max I will not just let her sit there and have James and his Council do gods knows what to her!"

Suddenly Callie appeared in the middle of the room looking dazed. I didn't even get a chance to get up before she was on top of me crushing me in a hug. I didn't mind though it was exactly what I wanted. I pulled her back to get a good look at her, she seemed fine.

"Are you okay? Gods, Callie don't you have dare do something like that ever again!" I scolded as I pulled her back into my arms.
I could feel her smile on my chest. "I'm okay now. I had to get some help from Emma and them, but they fixed me up just fine."

I heard a quiet swear next to me when I felt my mate being pulled out of my embrace. I watched as Liza playfully slapped Callie's arms while yelling at her in Latin.

Callie's giggles warmed my heart. After they were done talking Callie climbed back into bed with me. "Okay, I need some healing magic here. If I want to be at full strength tonight I'm gonna need some help from my two favorite witches."

Callie smiled and turned to Liza and asked her something in Latin. Liza smirked and ran out of the room. I gave Callie a questioning glance, but she just smiled in return. A short time later Liza came back with a cup of tea, but before she handed to me Callie quickly pricked my finger and squeezed a drop of blood in my cup.

"Oh gods this is that weird magic tea isn't it? Ughhh! I hate that stuff! Isn't there anything else you can give me?" Callie chuckled "No, this "stuff" works the best and it's the quickest so drink up bub." She said as she smiled sweetly. I groaned and and plugged my nose throwing the whole mug back in seconds. I had to stop myself from gagging, but I finished it and laid back with a scowl on my face.

Callie took the mug from me and handed it to her sister as she whispered something to her in Latin. Liza winked and grabbed Max's hand pulling her out of the room with her. I groaned and smacked my lips.
"Why does magic taste so weird?" I whined.

Callie rolled her eyes but smiled anyway. She rolled over so she was on top of me, straddling my hips. I froze under her gaze, her eyes stared into my soul. She slowly leaned down and kissed me softly. She gently prompted me to part my lips and I gladly obliged. She explored my mouth with her tongue and the effects left me dizzy.

She slowly broke away and I kept my eyes shut for a moment to calm my heart.
"Is that better?" She whispered sexily in my ear her warm breath tickling my neck.

I smiled before I could stop myself. "So much better." She giggled and rolled off of me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and sighed in content. I could feel my strength returning to me. I felt much better in just 10 minutes.