CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2
--

Louis' Point of View

"I'm sleepy can we get some coffee?" Niall said while yawning. "I'm craving for some capuccino."

Yeah, we all know you always crave for something Niall James Horan. I pulled my car to the nearest coffee shop, of course it was Starbucks. We are about two miles away from my dad's house.

I was texting Eleanor that we are now here in Doncaster when I felt hot coffee on my skin. Oh sh*t, I almost drop my iPhone 5s. This is new and it was a gift from the management.

"Texting while entering the shop is prohibited." The girl said. Oh my, she fell on the floor because I bumped her.

I grab her hand to help her up, she's wearing a white shirt now stained with coffee. She stared at me.

"Y-you are Lou-" I quickly cover her mouth with my hand.

"I'll give you VIP tickets to our concert just don't scream my name." I said while looking around just making sure no one saw us.

She remove my hand, this girl was strong, "I don't want to see your stupid concert!"

She quickly left and drive away. I was about to pay for her coffee but she left. Honestly, she's pretty but she looks like a little unkind, and I love that. I smiled a little bit.

"Hey Lou, how's taking a coffee bath?" Zayn asked laughing.

"You better change your shirt." Harry said smirking. "Or just change when we get to your dad's house."

I nod my head and quickly enter the coffee shop. I ordered my favorite frappuccino and quickly drive away with the lads.

"That girl was pretty!" Liam exclaimed nodding his head.

"Yeah! But not too nice." Niall said eating a bagel.

Harry smirked, "That was the first time I saw a girl that shouted at Louis."

"Yeah right, maybe she's not a fan but when I see her again? I would make that lady fall in love with me without Eleanor knowing." I said chuckling a little bit.

After a few minutes we arrived to my dad's castle, oops just a big house, bigger than my mom's house. Seriously, I love to stay here because my sister Georgia is there, Lauren always cooks something out of my mom's kitchen, there's a pool at the backyard, there's a boy living here, and there's a small football yard at the back.

I saw Georgia open the door and was so excited to see me, she run to me and give me a big bear hug.

"You're here! Now it's time for you to meet your other soon to be sister!" She exclaimed jumping.

She hug the other boys tight, these lads missed my sister. It's been 4 months since the last time I saw Georgia at our concert in London. We walk towards the door revealing a busy Lauren preparing the foods.

"Hey Louis!" Lauren said. She gave me a nice and warm hug. She is like a mom to me, she was so nice and friendly.

"I miss you Lauren. So how was the wedding plans?" I asked smiling putting my things down.

"My daughter is planning for something vintage." She replied smiling.

"That was nice, so I'll meet her today?" I asked smirking. "How old was she?"

She smiled, "She is 20." She smirked and I don't know what was that for.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"She's out for a coffee and for some relaxation at the park, I think." She replied smiling. "Was that a coffee on your shirt?"

"Yes, I bumped into a girl earlier in the coffee shop." I answered.

"Better get changed before lunch." Lauren said.

Me and the lads went upstairs to have some rest. Luckily, dad has a big guest room for the lads to fit. I went to my room but I passed a room with a sign 'A Musician's Private Property'. I'm curious so I open it, hopefully no one's inside.

"Hey Lou!" Harry exclaimed.

"What the?! You almost kill me!" I shouted at him then closed the door.

I went to my room and lie on my bed. So relaxing, I wonder what's the name of the pretty unkind girl in the coffee shop. I want to meet her, and as I said if I met her I'll make her fall in love with me without my girlfriend knowing. Just kidding, I love Eleanor so much.

---

I'm not up to putting some Author's note at the end of the chapter but hopefully I can always put something :D

This chapter is dedicated to all Louis' Carrot Ladies :)

~EllaBear <3